Gaining

Female feeders, ffas, and male feedees

I am in a relationship, so I am not asking this for myself so much as I am asking for the guys who are looking for a feeder or ffa.

What is it, specifically, that catches your attention?

What are things that I can look for before making an approach, and what are ways that I can identify a female feeder, and an FFA after making an approach?

How can a male feedee/gainer get a female feeder/ffa to approach him?
17 years

Glad to see...

I'm glad to see a well thought out, and comprehensive response. I am interested in bringing to light information that can help men who are feedees learn what they can do/become (in addition being fat) to attract women who are FFAs and feeders. I am also interested in ways that male feedees might be able to pick an FFA or woman who is a feeder out of a crowd.

I realize that many women don't realize this, but most single men are terrified to walk up to a woman, and just say hello. I know this sounds silly, but its true. I've helped several guys deal with these issues before I stopped coaching because too many of my friends were listening to my advice long enough to find someone they really liked, at which point they'd get married, and drop of the face of the planet.

I don't want to limit the scope of this thread to just the things I am suggesting, so if you have suggestions that you think might be helpful, please feel free to post them. Dos and Don'ts would be great too, as long as we keep out obvious things that fall within the realm of good etiquette like, "Don't stick your finger up your nose while pretending to pee with a bananna."
17 years

For me..its pretty simple.

What catches my eye is not the weight, I dont see that first. The weight is an awesome bonus and I like it, but why I am a feeder, its simple. I like the transformation. To watch a person change and knowing it is because of you it is happening. When their bodies grow, there is no greater reward than that. Seeing their bellies being rock hard because they are just that full.

I never said "Women" I said people. Im not sure how others see this, but here is where I see it.

If you want to grow and are willing to do it, I will help you. Transformation is the part, so I guess you could say for me its the the journey thats the best part, the weight is an awesome bonus however.

Women are just easier to work with because they seem generally more passionate about this. Guys, you want to be a feedee, but every guy that wanted me to help them online usually ends up not doing what they are asked to do! I mean I need to see what my work is doing other wise its just not the same.
17 years

shdwyldcat wrote:
I'm glad to see a well thought out, and comprehensive response. I am interested in bringing to light information that can help men who are feedees learn what they can do/become (in addition being fat) to attract women who are FFAs and feeders. I am also interested in ways that male feedees might be able to pick an FFA or woman who is a feeder out of a crowd.

I realize that many women don't realize this, but most single men are terrified to walk up to a woman, and just say hello. I know this sounds silly, but its true. I've helped several guys deal with these issues before I stopped coaching because too many of my friends were listening to my advice long enough to find someone they really liked, at which point they'd get married, and drop of the face of the planet.

I don't want to limit the scope of this thread to just the things I am suggesting, so if you have suggestions that you think might be helpful, please feel free to post them. Dos and Don'ts would be great too, as long as we keep out obvious things that fall within the realm of good etiquette like, "Don't stick your finger up your nose while pretending to pee with a bananna."

this is true. on most days, i can strike up a conversation with the girl thats ringing me up at the store, or helping me find a pair of jeans, or whatever. but if i see a cute girl sitting alone on campus, i CANNOT go up and talk to her. just cant. wont do it. not gonna happen.

as far as trying to be able to spot an FFA or female feeder, i look for things like if she likes to cook, encourages her friends to eat up, etc.

i've yet to find one in real life though. i suspect a few girls i know may be into bigger guys, but i havent done much about it.
16 years

As much as I enjoy erotica along those lines - "You want me to get fatter? I've always had a secret desire to gain weight!" - I just think the odds are astronomically against that kind of thing. Sadly, we are a pretty small (huge) minority, and we're unlikely to come together outside of a forum like this. FAs and FFAs are slightly more common, and might be persuaded to indulge us in some feeding play and fantasies.

That said, when I'm out with a new fattie hottie, I make sure that I order pretty fattening things and eat plenty so he knows that 'diet' is *not* in my vocabulary. I may differ from many FFA/feeders in that I can't cook, but I know every buffet and great dessert place in town. And I make positive remarks on his appearance as much as I can - frankly, you fat guys are lousy at taking compliments! smiley (Just say thank you, but that's a rant for a different day.) If I can manage it, I like to take my hefty hunk clothes shopping, and tell him how good he looks (or would look) in clothing that fits a little more snugly.

I'm not sure that any of this can be generalized to other female feeders, or if anything can be really generalized between us, since we're so few in number. *sigh*

BBL
16 years