Extreme obesity

Belly shape?

I want a nice soft,squishy belly that hangs and sways when I walk. No matter how stuffed I am, I want it to be nice and pliable.
3 years

Belly shape?

I'm hoping for a belly that will hang down so far it covers my legs
3 years

Belly shape?

Neoicecream:
I really like the way my belly is developing. Though I would prefer a nice double belly, I am definitely getting very flabby, and my belly hangs nicely. I hope to develop more and more of an apron as I grow larger.

I love a good apron belly smiley.
3 years

Belly shape?

slopfatjim:
A belly that hangs, hangs well low minimum knees, the thought of having it slopping and swaying about, the weight pulling on my skin, being unable to cover it all up, being such a fat pig the fat hangs from me, its also the permanance of it, no diet would shift it only surgery - but it would be so risky id have to carry it for life
This is part of the reason that I decided to be four hundred pounds again because when I initially lost the weight it took years but I lost the elasticity in my skin even though I lifted weights so I looked like a deflated balloon so I decided to get back to where I was. I never thought that I would miss my gut hitting my thighs as I walked and having a lap was non-existent
3 years

Belly shape?

Dissatisfaction with my belly shape is part of the reason that I don't want to actually put on a lot of weight. I have been heavier and had a boxier, squarish belly then. I have seen that bellies typically get looser and softer on a re-gain, and that is not what I want to look like.
3 years

Belly shape?

A big hanging belly gets in the way a lot but I love mine.
3 years

Belly shape?

Can always grab it and move it out of the way.LOL
3 years
123   loading