Fattening others

Fattening in films

There's the movie 'Feed'.

Not movies but...

In king of Queens Carrie isn't so happy when Doug loses weight, because she apparently doesn't look as good in comparison, so she tries to fatten him up again.

There was an episode of Malcolm in the Middle with Hal secretly fattening up Lois, because he likes the bigger her.

Same in Family Guy, but not secretly, just rather forcefully.

In the Animaniacs parody of Star Trek there's some extreme feeding.
11 years

Fattening in films

There is the scene in The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour where the waiter serves spaghetti with a shovel. A little light on the candle light and romance, but... One also has to remember songs like "Boy, You're Gonna Carry that Weight", and "Savoy Truffle".
11 years

Fattening in films

fatrnfatr wrote:
There is the scene in The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour where the waiter serves spaghetti with a shovel. A little light on the candle light and romance, but... One also has to remember songs like "Boy, You're Gonna Carry that Weight", and "Savoy Truffle".

But then again, "she ain't heavyyyyyy" smiley
Much and all as I'd love it, never really thought Carry that weight and svaoy truffle were really all that feederism-related, but maybe!
11 years

Fattening in films

there is this sort o mokumentary, even if it can sound too ironic there are nice big guys and girls.plus a short wg dream
10 years

Fattening in films

muffin man
10 years

Fattening in films

dipdopson wrote:
In & Out. Matt Dillon's character comes back to town and sees that the once buxom Joan Cusack has lost weight. I think the final scene has him feeding her a donut.

I believe it was a french fry.
10 years

Fattening in films

Louise was Mary Hartman on the comedy soap opera of the same name.
10 years

Fattening in films

I remember the Ren and Stimpy one... it was kind of gross though.

Basically Ren was upset because he was too skinny, and Stimpy was upset because he was too fat. They went out and sought help with their respective problems.

Basically, they gave Stimpy liposuction, and sold Ren some weight gain shakes... made from Stimpy's lard.

Blech.
10 years

Fattening in films

CakeForBreakfast wrote:
DannyAU wrote:
There's the movie 'Feed'.

Oh, I love that movie!

I'm mildly bothered by the fact that it takes an obscure subset of the population (i.e. feeders) and turns us into the psychotic, axe-murdering monsters under your bed...I didn't WANT to like the film but the cinematography was great, the character development was pretty brilliant, and I totally fell in love with the soundtrack. Also, hot BBW. (Who also happened to be the only sympathetic character in the entire cast.)

Really? I never saw it, always thought it sounded awful.

But maybe I should give it a try. I'll blame you if it sucks though!
10 years

Fattening in films

ffa_tist wrote:
The Santa Clause has a couple of brilliant scenes - the main character wakes up one morning, finds he's put on about 40lbs overnight. Totally shocked, weighs himself, jiggles his belly etc, then heads to work in the only clothes which fit him, sweatpants (naturally!). In a work meeting, he orders, and eats, about half the items on the menu. A little while later, you see him running on the treadmill at the doctor's. More slapping of new belly and confusion about why he's gained ensue. Looking back, watching these scenes is one of the first times I can remember having a reaction to weight gain.

"Does this look like a little weight to you?!" Hahaha that scene was one of the first times for me too.
9 years
12345   loading