Fattening others

Fattening in films

billedmeup:
Eat, Pray, Love has a scene where Julia Roberts and her friend go for pizza and the friend complains that she has gained 10 pounds and can't button her jeans. There follows a montage of them eating and trying on too tight jeans, etc.

This was disappointing...there was no visible weight gain, just her trying on tight pants and some very minor implied gluttony. Anyone can try on tight pants.

Crappy movie in general, especially if you're not in the target demographic. I walked out.
7 years

Fattening in films

It's not a film but there's an episode of Ren and Stimpy called "Who's Stupid Now?" where Ren becomes the fat one and Stimpy becomes the skinny one in order to boost ratings. There's even an awesome montage of Ren going from thin to fat that gets me every time. I found a great copy of it on DailyMotion and a lower quality version of it on YouTube so I'm posting both links...enjoy!

www.dailymotion.com/video/x3oarz1

7 years

Fattening in films

there was an indie film called FEED which was a bit dark but it was based on feederism
7 years

Fattening in films

there was an indie film called FEED which was a bit dark but it was based on feederism
7 years

Fattening in films

tehrab:
i'm suprised nobody here has mentioned "PULP FICTION"...

Oh, yeah, I remember Fabienne!
7 years

Fattening in films

Rocksteady:
Does anyone remember the short film with the lady force feeding a guy till he's huge? I think it was called "american appetites" or something to the sort. it also had an interesting religious undertone. short film, maybe came out in the past few years. Anybody know what I'm trying to find ?

I think this is short film you're talking about, Modern Appetite:

troy-halverson.appspot.com/ModernAppetite.htm

Here's a link to the actual film:

vimeo.com/21124501
7 years

Fattening in films

vegedge4life:
Has anyone seen this German movie about a couple who loves food called The Hannas / Die Hannas? I can only find the trailer and it looks so good I really want to see it!!

That does look fantastic. I love films in that style and throw some fatties in and you have a winner!
7 years

Fattening in films

Ghouliette:
Anyone seen any good movies with elements of any sort of feeding/fattening or weight gain in them?
I can think of City Island, which had a feeder character. Lucky Stiff was about a guy who unknowingly goes home with a hot cannibal girl who wants to eat him for Christmas dinner, and it's implied that she and her family are all trying to fatten him up. Several Hansel and Gretel movies I've seen have them...any others anyone knows of?

What's needed is a film whose main characters have a mutually exciting feeder/feedee relationship with the female lead the gainer. And the film would focus on all the methods of her over eating, how family, friends, and society individually deal with watching her significantly fatten up, and despite it all the couple fearlessly refuses to give up the ship. Her hundred pound gain during filming along with a hint there might be a sequel would turn the movie into a certain Fantasy Feeder Oscar winner.
6 years

Fattening in films

And there is always Fortitude where Darren Boyd played a feeder-telling his gf "just a little more"....
6 years

Fattening in films

billedmeup:
Eat, Pray, Love has a scene where Julia Roberts and her friend go for pizza and the friend complains that she has gained 10 pounds and can't button her jeans. There follows a montage of them eating and trying on too tight jeans, etc.

I thought that was quite disappointing. She doesn't gain any noticeable weight, just tries on smaller jeans.
6 years
34567   loading