Fattening others

Fattening in films

Actually there are some really good (non-feedist unfortunately) Korean films, e.g. Oldboy (the original of course, not the crappy Hollywood remake), Mother, and The Host (again, the Korean movie--the Hollywood one is unrelated and mediocre).
9 years

Fattening in films

Lol, now if only I could speak Korean or read subtitles at the proper speed.
9 years

Fattening in films

Here is the link to the clips from fat slags .
m.youtube.com/results
9 years

Fattening in films

[quote]billedmeup wrote:
Mondo Kane, the weird 1962 documentary has a fattening scene that gave me a boner when I was a teen and saw this kind of thing for the first time. This is Part 1, skip to about 26 minutes in:

Same for me. I remember Mondo Kane well and was so turned on by the cage scene and the thought of a whole tribe fattening up women for marriage. Scenes like this was all us FA's had back in the 1960s. That and weight loss ads where the before photos always were the most appealing. And of course the National Enquirer that would profile actresses gaining weight as they do now. I still remember the special feature on Elizabeth Taylor fattening up after her marriage to Richard Burton, and the secret photos of Liz and Richard taken on a Mexico beach where she was in a 2 piece bathing suit and looking lusciously fat.
9 years

Fattening in films

Just found creepy Alfred Hitchcock episode called consider her ways with a fat main heroin. The main charater wakes up in a hospital and lose her memory. She soon discovers she is a breeder in an all female society where her job is to eat , grow fat and have baby. Enjoy.
9 years

Fattening in films

AskDrFeeder wrote:
CakeForBreakfast wrote:
DannyAU wrote:
There's the movie 'Feed'.

Oh, I love that movie!

I'm mildly bothered by the fact that it takes an obscure subset of the population (i.e. feeders) and turns us into the psychotic, axe-murdering monsters under your bed...I didn't WANT to like the film but the cinematography was great, the character development was pretty brilliant, and I totally fell in love with the soundtrack. Also, hot BBW. (Who also happened to be the only sympathetic character in the entire cast.)

Really? I never saw it, always thought it sounded awful.

But maybe I should give it a try. I'll blame you if it sucks though!

Sadly, I did not like it much. I hate that they made everybody into sick psychopaths and that the only high profile movie about feeding and feederism portrays it as a thing so sick and perverse as anything can be. Sadly, many people watch that and throw up or are done with feederism, if they were a little curious, I have heard about some examples of people I know. They then feel that feeders should be stopped from doing this (of course not realizing that this is not real, but it is the only example they have seen)

So it harms feederism as a movement and shoves it even more underground, if I as a feeder say I liked the movie, what kind of example am I giving here, with which kind of intentions am I associating myself?

Not that I like it, I hated the vibe it gives off: Every body is a sick *** and feedees suffer, they are victims and that trapped and hypnotized by their feeders.

I wish there was a happy lust oriented movie that shows how wonderful feeding really is, without going all crazy overboard the first time.
9 years

Fattening in films

Well, there is Pigs is Pigs, that is a classic.

But really, there is no such thing as a good feeding movie, a good role model or example how wonderful feeding can be, that shows how it really is. And so many years ago, I came up with this script here:

extremefeeding.com/index.php/en/component/k2/item/82-my-movie-idea-bea-gets-fat

And this movie would rock, it would make the headlines, because it is part fiction, part real, but it messes with the head of the viewer: just when you think, yes, this is a special effect, she is not really fatter, you see that, but yes, she has actually gotten fatter, really.

This has never been done before, not even close. And the press that it would get, how controversial it would be (without being gross or sick or perverse, feeding itself is a taboo enough for many), that would stand in for a multi million ad campaign. A lot of people would talk about it, some would hate it, others would love it, but everybody would want to know what the hell it is, what it is about and why it is stirring up so much controversy ;-)

A little scandal to order, that makes people watch and unable to keep watching.

And it would give me a chance to show, how sexy feeding is and that yes, it is partly fiction, but that she is really a feedee and wants to gain and would have done it without the movie and even without a feeder.
9 years

Fattening in films

It has been a dream for me for so long and I hope I can realize it. It would only work though if the woman would not act the fattening up, if that were real. So I would focus more on the part of her being a feedee and ready to gain this much (and wanting it herself / doing it anyway) than her being a good actress. In essence, if you have somebody that is what the person in a film is, you don't need acting, they could just be themselves.

As todate, I had about 4 applications so far, over many years, so finding somebody that is a feedee AND a great actress will be impossible to find.
9 years

Fattening in films

ThePaladin wrote:
Just found creepy Alfred Hitchcock episode called consider her ways with a fat main heroin. The main charater wakes up in a hospital and lose her memory. She soon discovers she is a breeder in an all female society where her job is to eat , grow fat and have baby. Enjoy.

Worst. Fat suit. Ever.

I've heard of 'Consider Her Ways' for years, since I was doing 'The Chrysalids' at school and it was in the Other Works By John Wyndham, but never realised it was about a fat-riarchal society. I'll have to look the story up smiley
9 years

Fattening in films

found this smiley

someone has already seen? how is it?
9 years
12345   loading