Extreme obesity

Extreme size contrast?

I would love to be in a relationship like that. My ideal would be to have a slim, maybe petite even, female feeder who is completely dwarfed by my massive belly. Who can lay on top of me and feed me until it's like she's floating on a sea of fat, and for her that still won't be enough.
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

^^^ Yes yes yes yes
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

always thought that was a sexy as heck idea myself
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

Acctually I am big boy and dreaming of big girls.
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

I'm 5 foot 2, 145 pounds. Always fantasized about feeding a beautiful woman, six feet tall,who weighs 200 _300 pounds. She lets me feed her while I just sit on her big, soft, tummy.... So hot!
So yes, I love size contrast.
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

krydrita wrote:
Man, you just perfectly described a fantasy I've been having recently. I mean, size difference is sexy as hell as it is. But the feeder getting SKINNIER? That's just... rawr. I like to imagine that I go to the gym and start working out like a mad woman, and that I only eat a restricted diet of fruit, nuts, vegetables, etc. while I am simultaneously helping my partner to scarf down the fattiest foods known to man in obscene quantity.

Then I think about how great it would be to take a walk through the park with him, me in a sports bra and shorts, showing off my toned, trim figure and jogging large laps around my partner as he waddles slowly, laboriously, breathing heavily and having to rest at park benches. Better yet, would be holding hands and making out with him in public, and getting to imagine the reactions of people around us.

So yeah, you are definitely not alone in thinking that's sexy!

(Mm, or fetching him plate after plate at buffets, or shopping for groceries, or just generally anything that involved us delighting in each other's fantastic figures, especially in public.)

Oh, I like the idea and I would gain, whatever You want for every pound, You are losing
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

my partner is 7 4 and over 350lbs and I am 5 4 210lbs and he is a complete contrast to each other and love it and he has a nice size gut on him for me to rest my head on.
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

The size contrast is a big turn-on for me. I wrote a story about it, called "Who's got the Fattest Husband?". I'm about 80lbs heavier than my wife, and I'm looking to gain another 20lbs in the next few weeks.
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

Squeaker wrote:
I'm definitely all for size contrast. Being a 5'4", 114 pound girl like me with a good fellow over 300 is definitely a win for me. Also, the stares are fantabulous.

How 'bout an over 500 pound fellow?
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

Squeaker wrote:
'Tis over 300, yes? Then hell to the yes.

Just figured I'd ask smiley
10 years
123   loading