forum  extreme obesity

extreme size contrast?5 years

I would love to be in a relationship like that. My ideal would be to have a slim, maybe petite even, female feeder who is completely dwarfed by my massive belly. Who can lay on top of me and feed me until it's like she's floating on a sea of fat, and for her that still won't be enough.

^^^ Yes yes yes yes

always thought that was a sexy as heck idea myself

Acctually I am big boy and dreaming of big girls.

BouncyBoy wrote:
I'm a big and I'm all for women of huge size. I do like the contract of being next to a slim lady. But I would be all for having a 400 pound woman wanting me to be twice her size. After all there is still a lot of contrast there.

I love hearing this! That is something I have always wanted in my life as well smiley

I'm 5 foot 2, 145 pounds. Always fantasized about feeding a beautiful woman, six feet tall,who weighs 200 _300 pounds. She lets me feed her while I just sit on her big, soft, tummy.... So hot!
So yes, I love size contrast.

I think its fantastic having a size contrast. I wouldnt lose weight though. I am already skinny enough. smiley

im 5"11 and 132lbs, id love to have a girl not taller than5"7 and at about 400 not less thqn 350.. but 400 is always rounder and better smiley id love to get lost in her body smiley so any girl aged 18-23 looking for a boy like me , feel free to message me :3 if youre from US dont worry, im comong over to study here in like a year or two

im 5"11 and 132lbs, id love to have a girl not taller than5"7 and at about 400 not less thqn 350.. but 400 is always rounder and better smiley id love to get lost in her body smiley so any girl aged 18-23 looking for a boy like me , feel free to message me :3 if youre from US dont worry, im comong over to study here in like a year or two

1 >> page 1 of 5   loading