Body inflation

Wanting to start inflating

I'm having.trouble getting the tube all the way in it would seem. I feel the air build up in my intestines and will not go past.
10 years

I really hope you lot are being careful about this. the effect may be great but from a medical standpoint if you put too much air into your large intestine it compresses the walls which can decrease blood flow and cause ischemic damage to the colon. I would think that going past discomfort is unwise.
9 years

I tried using a balloon and just let the air out slowly.
Tried to get most of the air into the belly and not the lungs.
It worked to some degree but I probably wasn't doing it right.
Any tip on using balloons?
9 years

Ha ha joser you are a real sweetheart.smiley
9 years

Use an aquarium pump and use it at the lowest setting. If you get cramps, that is normal and often caused by the air being too cold. Preheat the air with a space heater and you will have less cramps. Go slow at the beginning, and don't overdo it.
I normally like water better too, as it has more substance. But the idea of being inflated is truely amazing and exciting.
8 years

CUC06:
yes you say it correctly. i think i would blow up very much also if it causes a little big pain.
i prefer to make it with water with a shower hose enema. i feel much more comfortable with that.

lovestuffing:
Is water safer, and how big can you get with it?

Well with water you have to be careful for the obvious water intoxification, but ive been doing it for like 6 years and havent had a problem. It makes your gut real heavy too
6 years

Is anal air pumping to expand your belly safe? Sounds so hot! How does the air get released? How long until you deflate?
5 years

CaliGainingGirl:
Is anal air pumping to expand your belly safe? Sounds so hot! How does the air get released? How long until you deflate?
3 to 4 hours and to get it out fart it
1 year

I just got an aquarium pump and even on the highest it slowly sends air out. Like heck I didn’t realize it was pushing air until I put the tub right next to my skin.

If you did damage would you feel it or something? Or you could cause damage and not even know it?
1 year