forum  body inflation

wanting to start inflating5 years

I'm having.trouble getting the tube all the way in it would seem. I feel the air build up in my intestines and will not go past.

wanting to start inflating4 years

I really hope you lot are being careful about this. the effect may be great but from a medical standpoint if you put too much air into your large intestine it compresses the walls which can decrease blood flow and cause ischemic damage to the colon. I would think that going past discomfort is unwise.

I tried using a balloon and just let the air out slowly.
Tried to get most of the air into the belly and not the lungs.
It worked to some degree but I probably wasn't doing it right.
Any tip on using balloons?

Ha ha joser you are a real sweetheart.smiley

scuba wrote:
Ditzygirl wrote:
I tried using a balloon and just let the air out slowly.
Tried to get most of the air into the belly and not the lungs.
It worked to some degree but I probably wasn't doing it right.
Any tip on using balloons?
Ooh,Ya I definitely agree with Joser. A couple of things you could try. 1)Tilting your head back and while under slight pressure try to manipulate your tong. 2) If that doesn't work, then get something like a hollow dildo, a 6 foot Balloon filled with helium. Then have Joser come over and be your personal trainer.
Sorry for the #2 suggestion Ditzygirl and Joser, they just let me out of the rubber room. The last thing I remember was them saying they were going to keep my skull, so they can screw it down onto a stump in the basement, for the new interns to practice using their new shock treatment machine. Well now that I'm Skulless and useless, maybe you two can hook up and discuss this topic in more detail. Again Sorry Ditzygirl, didn't mean to stump on your balloon with my football cleats. Good luck

Thanks Joser, I was trying to grow a new brain in my garden, so I planted a stone in a pile of Cow dong and nothing happened. Maybe I should try pissing on it.

wanting to start inflating3 years

yes you say it correctly. i think i would blow up very much also if it causes a little big pain.
i prefer to make it with water with a shower hose enema. i feel much more comfortable with that.

wanting to start inflating3 years

Use an aquarium pump and use it at the lowest setting. If you get cramps, that is normal and often caused by the air being too cold. Preheat the air with a space heater and you will have less cramps. Go slow at the beginning, and don't overdo it.
I normally like water better too, as it has more substance. But the idea of being inflated is truely amazing and exciting.

wanting to start inflating9 months

I just inflated myself with water today and the feeling was amazing. It was my first inflation ever!

wanting to start inflating2 months

16851:
I really hope you lot are being careful about this. the effect may be great but from a medical standpoint if you put too much air into your large intestine it compresses the walls which can decrease blood flow and cause ischemic damage to the colon. I would think that going past discomfort is unwise.

Thank you for this note of caution! I lijje to inflate but get concerned about what I could be doing yo my body. I stop if I feel discomfort, break fo r awhile to relieve some the pressure lol then fill it up again slowly. Tonight is the biggest I've ever inflated, but I was starting to get some acid reflux so it was time to stop. I love my fetish, but don't want to do damage
2 page 2 of 3   loading