Gaining

Getting paid to get fat

I always wonder if some of the gaining web models are doing this irl. I mean, they're definitely getting paid to gain, but I wonder if some of them would rather not but need the money.
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

*prepares resume*
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

Hehe. I though its that how "commercial" BBWs work smiley

If not, then admins should open some sort of a FeedBay here implementing this idea, haha smiley
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

Well that would be the perfet real life roleplay for me :-) having a girlfriend who secretely hits me up through some feeder/feedee portal and paying me money as a unknown person to watch me gain weight and teasing me about it when i see her as my gf again :-)

well if girls would pay me for gaining 20lbs i would have been havier long ago i guess ;-)
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

billedmeup:
Here is a story about a girl who works for a Feeder Hotline who gets paid to eat and gain weight:

www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/stories/new_job.html

I know there is also a story about contestants in a Big Brother type show where the house guests compete in eating. I couldn't find it.

I actually wrote that! Thanks for the link.
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

Believe it or not, my college roommate's sister got paid to gain weight after she went to college. back in 1999-2000ish. She met a wealthy feeder. He made the deal that he would give her 1 oz. of gold for every pound she gained. BUT, she would not get paid until the very end. Of course gold was only $380 or so per ounce.. She moved to Orlando, FL. She ate out every day at least once at nice restaurants. When I saw her, I could not believe the difference. She started at 5'8' 180ish and ended up at 400 lbs. in 4 years. With a gaining bonus, I seem recall that she was given 450 oz of gold. WOW! Especially what it is worth today. I know some are skeptical I would be too, but I saw her with my own eyes.... and her new house.....
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

I understand the skepticism. I would like to see a story developed on this real life event further -- sadly I do not write stories.... Believe it or not, it is true. And yes, there are people out there with tons of money. At my job, I see people that spend more money on jet fuel for one trip than I make in a year. I see teenagers coming in from these little countries with $50,000 spending money. If I did not have this job, and see this for myself, I would not have believed it either.
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

As an aside, my vivid experience regarding the "1 percenters" is handling a flight from the Middle East. A custom 747 came in. 8 passengers and 36 crew. I was treated to orange juice, but had to wait while someone squeezed it fresh. The juice camein a crystal glass along with the biggest Medjool date I have ever seen on a silver platter. It is probably a good thing that I am not one of these people, because I would probably be dead from over-indulgence...
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

A worker acquaintance of mine recently moved to Dubai to work. She is Hispanic, pretty, 5'4", probably 240+ lbs. and the guys over there cannot not keep their eyes off her. Plenty of wealthy FA's over...... :-). She is getting wined and dined every night if she wants it. She confided to a friend of mine that she is worried since she has gained 20 lbs in the first 3 months since she has been there.
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

I don't know if anyone else remembers it, but 10+ years ago, I remember a website where a guy charted a girls weight gain over 1 month. The plan was to gain 30lbs in one month in order to receive a $1000 (I think) reward.
There was lots of measuring and weigh-in photos, and I seem to remember that she managed about 25lbs gain in the month.
It would be great to see something similar again - I am sure there would be plenty of people to 'chip in' for the prize money.
8 years
1234   loading