Gaining

Getting paid to get fat

I remember that and i think it was closer to 15 years ago, I'd love to see someone host another challenge like that. The backer did that 3 different times i think. I remember 2 separate models and a competition between 2 gainers.
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

It was The Spark's 30 lbs in Thirty days challenge
They got 3 grand each. The woman Nicole was actually ahead of pace and tracking 35 lbs when suddenly she crashed and lost 6 pounds in a weekend and had to play catch up.
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

Update on friend in Dubai. I saw a picture recently of her. Wow. She looks like she gained weight. I asked her friend. She has been there now 5 months + and gained 50 lbs. apparently, she is the hit of the town and goes out 5-6 days a week for dinner.......... She loves the attention and has YET to pay for a single meal!!!
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

billedmeup:
Here is a story about a girl who works for a Feeder Hotline who gets paid to eat and gain weight:

www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/stories/new_job.html

Wow, I wrote that one under my old name "TR". Glad you like it.
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

TY. Read that one awhile ago. Excellent story. It amazes me that I actually know someone who is gaining such a large amount of weight without even trying. Her stint is 2-5 years over there. I wonder how much she will gain.....
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

billedmeup:
Here is a story about a girl who works for a Feeder Hotline who gets paid to eat and gain weight:

AskDrFeeder:

This has always been one of my favorites too. I remember being really disappointed at the lack of ending when I first found it, but it has a very special place in my heart.
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

billedmeup:

AskDrFeeder:

I used to love that story! Long time no read.

I'd love to do that. Paid to eat and eat! To be fair I only think I'd spend the money online because I'd be too happy there to even leave the chat place.
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

Update on friend in Dubai. I have not seen a picture, but her friend says she has been there almost 8 months. She up 65 1/2 pounds. Still eats out every day and goes out dancing al night on weekends. What a life. Work, eat, sleep, work, eat and dance, ...... Probably a good thing she works, or she would really be up......
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

funwithcustard:
I don't know if anyone else remembers it, but 10+ years ago, I remember a website where a guy charted a girls weight gain over 1 month. The plan was to gain 30lbs in one month in order to receive a $1000 (I think) reward.
There was lots of measuring and weigh-in photos, and I seem to remember that she managed about 25lbs gain in the month.
It would be great to see something similar again - I am sure there would be plenty of people to 'chip in' for the prize money.

I remember that site well. It was Studio15Direct. The Internet Archive kept a copy.web.archive.org/web/20040324195539/[url=http://studio15direct.com/'>studio15direct.com/[/url]
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

It was The Spark's Thirty Lbs in 30 days.
The prize was 3000 for the Guy and the Woman. A personal trainer named Nicole.
Studio 15 was shortly after and challenged 15 lbs in a month for a smaller prize.
8 years
1234   loading