forum  introductions

introduction/ say hi thread5 years

Been lurking off and on for over a year now. 21/male, both a feeder and a feedee depending on my mood. Haven't gotten to make the feeder part a reality yet though.

So yeah, hi everyone!

Hi, pretty new to the site. I'm 18 male and in the USA looking for so friends with things in common

Hi y'all, I'm a twenty year old former lurker from Houston. I'm a classically trained vocalist, violist, cellist and cat lady. I've become quite plump at my new desk job and I can't decide if I like it yet, but I decided to take the plunge and join all the nice people here!

Greetings CleanPlate & Annabelle Welcome to the family & the insanity!

honey9 wrote:
Welcome to the Family & the insanity....

Hey that's my line....lolsmiley

Hey everybody! I've been a lurker for a while and have finally added some pics and started participating a bit more. So, a little about myself-
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and am a damn good chef as well as an expert in fine wine, beer, spirits & liquors, and classic cocktails. I'm also a GIANT nerd smiley I identify myself as a feeder because I'm constantly in the kitchen cooking or playing bartender.

Welcome to the family & the insanity...Look forward to maybe seeing some of your work in our stories section.

It was sad to see you go. You're as pretty as X-Mas morning ;-) Glad to see you back!

I remember...welcome back to the family & the insanity my dear

Greetings young Fedi...Nice to see you delurk...Welcome to the family & the insanity
1 >> page 1 of 62   loading