Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi. Just joined. Regular New Yorker looking to make friends and maybe something more.
8 years

So hi This account is new but I can't remember my old one so ya but I've only been more then lurking till recently so there's that
8 years

hi ) i forgot to say introduction! i live in japan but almost japanese don't gain and isn't feedee! very sad. i want to make new friends here) please don't be shy to send message
8 years

Hi!

I'm a skinny, (mostly) lesbian transgirl who's been lurking here since before I had an account.

Although not everything's perfect, I generally like the community here.

I self-label as a "feedee" because the other labels aren't as accurate. I'm into getting fat as a fantasy but I'm actually pretty nervous about the prospect of it happening in reality - I'm trying to avoid falling into a clinical ED.

In short, (my own) obesity would be both my hottest fantasy and one of my worst nightmares.

Besides wolves and stuff.
8 years

chubbyalyssa:
My name is Alyssa smiley I'm a psychology student in the US. I am here because I'm attracted to chub and I want to meet other people who are as well. I'm trying to put on a little bit of weight and I definitely love seeing others do the same.
Chubby looks good on you, it's great being fat! smiley
7 years

Hi, Markus here, (aka Rubens_Feeder) feeder, feedee and mutual gainer from California, originally from Switzerland, looking for friends and like minded people, helping you gain and fattening up for your pleasure ;-)
I'm a passionate writer and have written tons and tons of weight gain stories of the more extreme type on my website extremefeeding.com, I wish I could post the stories all here, but I cannot double post everything.
Wishing to make friends IRL.
7 years

Welcome to all newer members! smiley Hope you all enjoy it here.
7 years

I'm Lacey. I've been trying to control my weight since I was a chubby little kid, but the harder I try the more I seem to gain! It's a turn on for me (especially when people tease/humilate me for it!) so I've recently decided to just go with it.

I'm not trying to gain right now, but then I don't really have to try. I was about 210 a few weeks ago when I decided to stop trying to lose weight, and right now I'm at about 225. Well, probably more at the moment - I'm up in the middle of the night because I ate a pint of ice cream, 6 grilled cheese sandwiches, and drank a liter of soda too late in the evening and now I can't get comfy to sleep! It's probably pretty clear that my weight is going to keep creeping up. I don't have much self control.
7 years

Hello and welcome smiley
7 years

So I'm not new here, as I been a member for the last decade or so, under this account and then a previous one that I deleted when I was fed up with some things going on here. I for the most part just lurked around reading people's posts, personal ads, profiles, and such. All I really ever done has been post personal ads.

I'm not saying that I'm going to full fledge go all out and be a participating member but I have commented on quite a few forum topics recently. So I might has well introduce myself. My name is Eddie. I like slightly dominant BBW and SSBBW foodies and feeders. I'm more of an encourager and a FA (fat admirer). I am here primarily because I'm looking for a long term minded woman to get into a relationship with. The only deal breaker I have is that I need a woman who would be willing to beat me up with her body and weight when the relationship turned into a physical one. Read my profile, if you want to know more. So now, I'm going to go make a personal ad as it's the only reason I'm mainly here for.
7 years