Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi, I've been a lurker in this community for several years. I used to be very skinny until I was maybe 19. I've gradually grown to 310 pounds and I'd like to get at least 100 pounds fatter.
7 years

Ladyjayne666:
But I'm wondering where I can find info on the site limits for free members? I didn't realise this was a paying site and had a message limit and things until I used mine up! (I read somewhere that limits reset at midnight, but midnight came and went and nothing's changed here yet lol) but I'm keen to know what else I have to ration on here (what I found was something to do with picture views and stuff like that?)

Per 24 hours, for free you get 10 messages, 25 photo views, about 3 video views (I think), and 15 shouts. Each message/view regenerates 24 hours after it was used. You can also block 10 people at a time for free.
7 years

Hello and welcome, you got to be happy with yourself and have fun too smiley
7 years

lashdragon:
Hey everyone! I'm a 19 year-old transgender woman from Pennsylvania. My interests are mainly Superheroes, Video Games, and 80's cartoons. Oh, and of course gaining. smiley

Welcome! I love the Undyne profile pic, I've been really into Undertale myself lately (along with its music)!
7 years

Hi Everyone, I hope you're all good today. You can read about me in my profile boxes. smiley
7 years

Hey! Finally decided to check this site out, and apparently I made a profile a few months ago, who knew?! I've been involved with this community on a few other sites, but not really here, so here I am! I'm really into the feeder and the feedee things, so say hi if you'd like to explore some mutual stuff with me! Don't be a stranger!
7 years

Hello and welcome smiley
7 years

Hello my name is Robbie. Im only 18 I'm currently a student who is studying to become a pharmacist and also an active wrestler as well. I am a feeder and I like to be social and talk to new people. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or want to talk😀
7 years

cocoachanel:
Hello Everyone. I'm a gainer new to the community! Is it weird that soon I wanna try corsetry? Anyway if you'd like to chat don't be shy.

Welcome to the site!
7 years

Hi everyone, i'm from mexico , and only want to make friends who likes weight gain
7 years