forum  introductions

introduction/ say hi thread2 months

Finally got up the courage to make a profile. 33 yr old Female, Canada, Feeder and chef.

Hello everyone! I've been lurking a couple days and I thought I'd finally join the fun!

I've been a FA my whole life, but spent most of it skinny. In 2014 I weighed 150 pounds. I went on medication though that made me balloon up to 230. I've decided to roll with it and start seriously gaining!

Hey guys, im new here. Only recently discovered my interest in this sort of stuff so im really down to try anything you guys might recommend. I dont really know any foods/plans for me and my boyfriend to stick to, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi everybody!
We're new here and to the community.

We will be posting pics of yummy food for gaining and keep you up to date on our gain journey

Hey!! Call me Patricia, I've been on the feederism scene for ages but it's only now I've decided to make my introductions. I'm a feeder and fa, I adore fat guys ❤❤ you can also find me on feabie @artheaux ❤

Hello!
Decided to make a profile at long last

Just thought id say hi as i add myself here, ive been interested in gaining for a while but am now wanting to partake in the action

Hey all, I guess I've lurked for a while on here. I get active online with this kind of stuff on and off, and I'm on an upswing so I decided to make a profile

captain nesbit:
Hey all, I guess I've lurked for a while on here. I get active online with this kind of stuff on and off, and I'm on an upswing so I decided to make a profile

Welcome! The art is great! I'm a hobby illustrator here and there. thanks for sharing!

introduction/ say hi thread1 month

Hello, everyone. It's nice to meet you!
I'm a 27 year old female feedee and gainer from Chicago. Depending on my mood and how I'm feeling, I'm open to feeding and mutual gaining. To me, there's nothing better than feeling stuffed, feeding others, and having someone rub my big belly.
<< 60 page 60 of 62   loading