forum  introductions

introduction/ say hi thread3 months

Hi, would love to meet a U.K. female gainers to enjoy spending time with around Coventry

good to see you guys here or good to see you aside from lurking mode smiley

I've been off and on the site too and I'm frequenting the site chat a lot lately too. come say hi!

32/female/ single.
White.
Ssbbw
Searching for dedicated long term feeder that could turn in to Romance.

hi, im new to gaining stuffing myself makes me feel so amazing and so turned on , so yeah i'm a total feedee. i'm looking for a feeder to stuff me and also friends/ people like me!

Hi! I'm 30, female, and in an open marriage. I'm active on fetlife, and I saw someone link to this site, and it looked really interesting. I love being a fat girl, and love food, haha, so I am excited to explore a kink like this.

Hello all, I'm [Real name redacted] but go by Midnight27 online after being a long time lurker around the fetish for a while I have decided to pop my head out of the woodwork. I am irl actually quite thin with an athletic build (and likely staying that way) however strangely I greatly enjoy the concept of being a fatty and mostly do so through RP. I hope you all don't mind my thinness it will hopefully be corrected in time.

Might as well add to this

Hello there, joined 4 months ago but just now got around to adding on to my profile

25 male feeder from Northern Virginia
Not entirely sure what to expect, but I've lurked in the community for a while haha

introduction/ say hi thread2 months

Hi !
my real name is Pauline.
i'm 22, single and straight, feeder.
I'm looking for friendships (and eventually a relationship ) so feel free to chat with me

Hello and welcome smiley

Hey all! I'm 28 and just found out recently this was something that interested me. I'm a former skinny guy who has been gaining weight steadily since I graduated college and now I'm actively trying to put on a bunch more weight. It's great that there is a community like this that gets what it is I'm trying to do!
<< 59 >> page 59 of 63   loading