Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

steevie89:
Hi everyone!

I'm not exactly new myself, however I haven't been on here in a long ass time so...hi again!

xx
Hi Steevie
7 years

Finally got up the courage to make a profile. 33 yr old Female, Canada, Feeder and chef.
6 years

xokennaxo:
Hi I'm Kenna! I'm a ssbbw that loves to eat all the time. I've always gotta have a snack by my side. I'm already 350 lbs and I'm looking to get bigger. I love the feeling of being huge and jiggly. You might even say I'm a food addict. I can't wait to hear from you all
welcome smiley
6 years

It's my birthday and I stuffed my belly full of pizza? How does it look? 😎
6 years

Hello and welcome smiley
6 years

Hi all, long time lurker. Looking to talk to more people and maybe makes some friends.
6 years

MakeMeFatter99:
Hello FF community, my name is Yasmine and I'm 18 years-old. Currently a university and in my second year. I have had accounts on this site and other similar sites before, but I kept deleting profiles after a few months of making them.

The reason was because I was struggling to determine what I felt about myself I initially joined out of curiosity - since leaving high schooI I have struggled with my weight. For a period of time i was uncomfortable, I tried to lose by joining fitness classes at my local gym and join swimming clubs. But I would always either remain the same weight, or get heavier. It was hard to change my eating habits. With the workload, there just wasn't much time to make food so I would just order takeaways.

I found this site out of chance. I was around 16 years-old when I made an account on here at first, just to see what it was all about. I kept coming back under similar names, but never posted anything or commented. Eventually through time I got to be more comfortable about myself and this site did help me allot. I came to realise true beauty came from the inside.

Finally, after years of denial, I accepted that - I actually ENJOY being heavy. I enjoy eating. I love my size. There are struggles, sure, like being unable to do some things you used to like running and walking long distances, but, they appeal to me, and I love getting bigger. That's why I decided to be a feedee, or mutual gainer.

I've never been keen on exercise, so, why force myself to like something because other people tell me to do it? Anyway I typed longer than what I had intended. I'm here for the same reasons I came as before, but this time to share more with the community on here.

Thanks! =)

Welcome to the site and congratulations on breaking free and embracing your authentic self! Good times ahead!
6 years

Thatfatguineapig:
Hi smiley
Came around few times, being the first after hearing about feederism and people that, like me, prefer themselves fat or fatter. I have been on my way for too long, ups and downs, going up with my weitght hoping that nothing happens on my way and it drops down again.
The idea of being feed exists but its just an idea. Even tho, its getting harder and harder to keep it hidden and quiet as I get older and my brain starts putting me on these situations.
I consider myself to be demisexual, not sure if it means something to you, but in simple terms is that I kind of feel sexual if I have feelings for you, which makes things a little more complicated for me. Which doesnt mean that Im not chatty af.
For now, thats whats matters.
Hope to hear from you all smiley

Well, a big welcome back(?) and we hope to hear from you too. :-)
6 years

Hello all, I'm [Real name redacted] but go by Midnight27 online after being a long time lurker around the fetish for a while I have decided to pop my head out of the woodwork. I am irl actually quite thin with an athletic build (and likely staying that way) however strangely I greatly enjoy the concept of being a fatty and mostly do so through RP. I hope you all don't mind my thinness it will hopefully be corrected in time.
6 years

Hello and welcome smiley
6 years