Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Been lurking off and on for over a year now. 21/male, both a feeder and a feedee depending on my mood. Haven't gotten to make the feeder part a reality yet though.

So yeah, hi everyone!
10 years

Greetings CleanPlate & Annabelle Welcome to the family & the insanity!
10 years

honey9 wrote:
Welcome to the Family & the insanity....

Hey that's my line....lolsmiley
10 years

Hey everybody! I've been a lurker for a while and have finally added some pics and started participating a bit more. So, a little about myself-
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and am a damn good chef as well as an expert in fine wine, beer, spirits & liquors, and classic cocktails. I'm also a GIANT nerd smiley I identify myself as a feeder because I'm constantly in the kitchen cooking or playing bartender.
10 years

Welcome to the family & the insanity...Look forward to maybe seeing some of your work in our stories section.
10 years

It was sad to see you go. You're as pretty as X-Mas morning ;-) Glad to see you back!
10 years

I remember...welcome back to the family & the insanity my dear
10 years

Greetings young Fedi...Nice to see you delurk...Welcome to the family & the insanity
10 years

delilahdarkness wrote:
Hello all, I'm Delilah, 21 from the UK and casual gainer.

I've been here before as DaisyDukeNukem, so if you remember me (unlikely!), come and say hi.

Ideally on here just to meet new people from around the world, and hear what they have to say. Look forward to hopefully chatting with you!

DD x
never has a return been so welcome. You were the most attractive female ever to grace these forums!
10 years

Welcome to the family & to the insanity my dear....You know where to find your white knight if needed...smiley
10 years
12345   loading