Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi!

I'm 30F from Michigan and have decided to join! Hoping to explore this aspect of myself, find friends and maybe a special someone.
6 years

hello i have been lurking and posted pics of myself every now and then. i now want to be part of this community now and maybe find someone although that last bit is unlikely
6 years

Hey. BHM for SoCal. Looking for friends and fwb. I respect the difference.
6 years

Hi, I'm a SSBBW from California. smiley I'm here to explore feedism and discuss fat life with a fat-positive community!
6 years

Hi! I'm Nekiyha, and I'm pretty new to the site. I write some WG stuff from time to time, and thought maybe it was time to share. I'm super new to this site.
6 years

There’s nothing to say except diet and excersize. You probably be fine at your current weight and just maintain, tbh you look really good
6 years

A pound a week is perfectly feasible so take 19 weeks to eat healthy, exercise all you can and let others do the stuffing and gaining. You’ll be fine.
6 years

Hey CT feeder here looking for a cute girl to fatten up. I love traveling and the outdoors. Hmu on snap of interested

Snap pbsolaris
6 years

Hi everyone, I haven't been on here in an age but I'm popping up to say how do and I hope you are all well. smiley
6 years

Hey everyone im a big guy in the uk, im looking for others to chat to about alll aspects of gaining and humiliation or just to chat in general
6 years