Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

ilovefatgirls27 wrote:
So I am new to this whole thing and actually have never talked to a girl who liked gaining so yeah lol

Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & get to meet folks
10 years

College,Skinny & Wishing...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & meet folks
10 years

Blazing welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat to meet &get to know folkssmiley
10 years

hp,mew welcome to the family & the insanity...Come to chat & get to meet folks.
10 years

Sensual & Rubenesque welcome to the family & the insanity Pop into cat & get to know folkssmiley
10 years

I exist somewhere in central Arkansas. I'm very awkward and shy, but if you'd like to meet, feel free to send a message.

I noticed the people here aren't shy about showing who they are... But I probably will try to stay anonymous except in private.

Often I'll draw fat things. I also have a talent for programming and 3d modeling. Feel free to visit my gallery over at FurAffinity to see what I've been up to.
10 years

Torvus...Welcome to the family & the insanity...Since you like to draw maybe you'd enjoy our art contests in the art forum.e just had 1 end & a new 1 will be up soon.Winner receives 1 month free gold membership.Keep it in mindsmiley
10 years

Thanks for the welcome. And yeah... I thought about it.

Drawing is kind of a spontaneous thing for me. I can do it any time but it won't be as good as when I'm inspired to do it.
10 years

We have contests running yr. round unless I say we're taking time off.So if you see 1 & you get inspired feel free...smiley
10 years

Welcome to the family & the insanity....pop into chat & get to meet folks
10 years
23456   loading