Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Sexyblonde wrote:
Hey everyone smiley

Although I have not posted here, I have been browsing through the forums and reading what people write. I felt compelled to comment on a post I read that really meant something to me. It was dragorat's simple 'Welcome to the family..' This really is a family and I hope to one day be a more significant part of it as I get to know more of you and connect. What really means a lot to me about the fact that this is a family, is what ideally happens in families. With family you don't get to choose who you end up with, so you take everyone for who they are and accept them for all their quirks. I love that about this website. Unlike most of the real world where its difficult to be open about my fetish and preferences, here I can be myself. Thank you all for that. Looking forward to getting to know more of you!

Grace

Ps:Sorry for the rambling smiley

Dragorat:
1st off you weren't rambling you had your say.As far as my greeting...That's how I feel too...this is my family...I love some,tolerate some & some I'd like to put thru a wall but it's just like in RL.So Welcome to the family & the insanity my dear & hope to see you in chat.
Will there be video chat on this site?
1 month

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi I'm a 23 year old mutual gainer with a love for video games and anime. I cam to this community to find someone who is willing to love me for who I am and help me grow as a person. Not interested in paying people too eat or gain. I have a telegram @Barontheinsane and my discord is under the same name.
1 week
4647484950   loading