Gaining

Sf bay area wg lover gettogether?

Hi all -

There seem to be quite a number of us in the Bay Area - are people interested in a WG-enthusiast gettogether? If there is enough feedback ;-), we could go for an informal meeting at a decent dining place around SF... happy to organize.

email/PM/YIM/AIM me...

So long, K.
17 years

well I think that was the unspoken idea smiley nice to meet you
17 years

I bet! I am on the kind of skinny side and not a gainer, but sure have a very healthy appetite smiley
17 years

actually, after a bunch of our kind went there, that all you can eat place may go out of business or NEVER offer an 'all you can' - option again... :-)
17 years

4 ppl so far - don't be shy smiley I am aiming for 10 or so and then we'll find a time and place...
17 years

... by the way taking suggestions for a preferred location :-D
17 years

I hope it's a big success...I may be in SF in July, and I'd love to come to a second meeting!
17 years

That's the long-term goal - having a steady (once a month, for example) meeting for old and new friends to meet.

I guess that may even be the best way to get the thing going - set a date and place every 2-4 weeks, announce it on all the growing places on the web, and see whoever shows up to allow some community to build. After all, it's a scary step for many of us closet feeders/feedees and it takes some time and confidence.

-K.
17 years

Any preference on the location? A buffet in SF or San Jose?
17 years

Max's diner in sf

Thanks Obesus - that sounds great!

Where in SF is Max's Diner? Do they have an all you can eat option?

So, if we picked a random evening next week, could we get hands up on how many people would roughly come?

Thanks!
17 years
12   loading