forum  general

so what games are you playing?9 months

Sonic: Triple Trouble and Gunman Clive.

XBone: Overwatch, Borderlands, and all Halos

Was playing ME Andromeda when the current Overwatch event came out, so back to that.

Unfortunately I think my graphics card is chugging a bit with Andromeda after the patch. Need to figure out a good upgrade on the cheap.

I got the Switch and Breath of the Wild and have been playing that a lot. I also still play the Witcher 3 on PS4 and Overwatch.

Mass Effect (the first one).

so what games are you playing?8 months

SnM4BDSMinFL:
Was playing ME Andromeda when the current Overwatch event came out, so back to that.

Unfortunately I think my graphics card is chugging a bit with Andromeda after the patch. Need to figure out a good upgrade on the cheap.
Did you finish Andromeda? I personally loved it until I had been to all the planets and eventually the story just fell flat for me and I lost interest. I really tried to keep going as I loved the original trilogy. ME 2 got me back into gaming after a long period of being bored of games. Andromeda feels great most of the time combat wise but in other areas I just got this feeling like their reach exceeded their grasp if I'm using that phrase properly (please correct me if I am not) and the little details that made the old games great are just a pale shadow in comparison. I could go on but this is long enough as is.

so what games are you playing?8 months

I've been playing Path of Exile a lot lately, and am now greatly anticipating the next patch

Int the meantime, I've been grabbing the last few achievements I've needed in a few other games like Portal 2, GTA V, or The Talos Principle

so what games are you playing?7 months

Overwatch on xbox1 and I need a team for comp5 smiley

Switch: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

PS4: Danganronpa 1.2 Reload

Just got these games and I've been obssessed...

Switch: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

PS4: Danganronpa 1.2 Reload

Just got these games and I've been obsessed...
<< 27 >> page 27 of 33   loading