forum  general

so what games are you playing?7 months

Gods and glory on my tablet

On the iPad, I like "Walking War Robots" - anyone that like BattleTech, Robotech, or futuristic robots duking it out on a variety of landscapes will probably enjoy this. FPS style.

Star Wars Monopoly, Uno, Garbage (East Des Moines caRd game), chess, fetch

I'm prepping myself up for a new horror release coming out later this month. Outlast 2! smiley

Sonic: Triple Trouble and Gunman Clive.

XBone: Overwatch, Borderlands, and all Halos

Was playing ME Andromeda when the current Overwatch event came out, so back to that.

Unfortunately I think my graphics card is chugging a bit with Andromeda after the patch. Need to figure out a good upgrade on the cheap.

I got the Switch and Breath of the Wild and have been playing that a lot. I also still play the Witcher 3 on PS4 and Overwatch.

Mass Effect (the first one).

so what games are you playing?6 months

SnM4BDSMinFL:
Was playing ME Andromeda when the current Overwatch event came out, so back to that.

Unfortunately I think my graphics card is chugging a bit with Andromeda after the patch. Need to figure out a good upgrade on the cheap.
Did you finish Andromeda? I personally loved it until I had been to all the planets and eventually the story just fell flat for me and I lost interest. I really tried to keep going as I loved the original trilogy. ME 2 got me back into gaming after a long period of being bored of games. Andromeda feels great most of the time combat wise but in other areas I just got this feeling like their reach exceeded their grasp if I'm using that phrase properly (please correct me if I am not) and the little details that made the old games great are just a pale shadow in comparison. I could go on but this is long enough as is.
<< 27 >> page 27 of 33   loading