General

So what games are you playing?

okapi wrote:
Been playing Final Fantasy VII lately. Even though the graphics are horribly dated, and the writing is at times just awful, the story and characters still hold up, I think.

But why play FF7 when Chrono Trigger exists?
10 years

So yeah, currently working my way through Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. Perhaps not quite as pant-wettingly, bum-shittingly scary as The Dark Descent, but it's doing the job and is consistently very creepy (and Jessica Curry's musical score is about as excellent as I expected it to besmiley)
10 years

GTA V at the moment, I will be picking Bioshock Infinite back up once the DLC strikes.
10 years

MORE MINECRAFT RAWR
10 years

Just finished Telltale's 'Walking Dead'...so probably not looking at my most manly right now :'(
10 years

Secret of Mana and Zelda: Twilight Princess.
10 years

I was playing AC4 Black Flag but then I started playing The Last of Us about a week ago and I haven't been able to put it down. Both games are incredible so far.
10 years

TheBlackWizards wrote:
I got hooked on dwarf fortress in november and I havent put it down since. Fantastic game, something of a cross between RTS & citybuilder. think dungeon keeper/minecraft, but with the population micromanagement of a game like the sims.

Its a free download, but make sure you get a texture pack cos without one it can be quite hard to get into.

God that game has frustrated me to no end.
10 years

Knock Knock, an odd little Russian game from odd little Russian developer Ice Pick Lodge (of which I'm a bit of a fan).

An insomniac trying to survive/stay sane until morning in an ever changing house haunted by what may be demonic creatures or what could just be the creations of his own sleep deprived mind....

...I think. It's probably too early to call, and it plays its cards quite close, but whatever it is it's interesting.

10 years

I finally replaced my 360. So, I'm playing Skyrim again. >.>
10 years
12345   loading