General

So what games are you playing?

Is anyone playing Destiny on Xbox one?
If you are and wanna team up and do the weekly and daily plus the queens missions hit me up. im current lvl 25 Hunter

or even have a crack at the vault of glass

gamer tag - GTR 3VOM
9 years

Zelda II is not an easy game. But I'm making my way through it.
9 years

TheSquishySquishy wrote:
Majora's Mask, just not at night ._.
Murphy, I believe in you. You got this! I suffered much.

The game is tough but fair, and then there's the final temple where you face off against enemies you've never seen before and the whole place is a frigging maze and it's nightmarish until you figure out where to go and how to get there.

I'll admit that I totally cheesed the last two bosses because Thunderbird is ***ing impossible otherwise and I just didn't have the health to deal with Shadow Link in a way that wasn't cheap as hell.

But I beat the game and it's a pretty huge victory, so I'm pleased as hell.
9 years

As I can't afford anew console I've recently been going back through red dead redemption which is a classic!

I'm also struggling through shenmue on the dramcast but it's harder and slower than I expected!
9 years

Street Fighter
9 years

I only got round to playing the first one on steam earlier this year and...yeah, based on that I'd say it's worth it. I've read that the gameplay is improved in subsequent games (not that I had any particular problems with it), but that first one is very good at introducing you to a well constructed and pretty huge world. Wasn't 100% on board when I started, by the time I finished it was a challenge to not immediately install the 2nd one! The first one's fairly cheap too, about £8, so you lose little in giving it a go.
9 years

While I'm a devotred League of Legends player, my current game of obsession is Ingress...And I'm chomping at the bit waiting for World of Warships to go public!
9 years

But oh god that inventory system is awful.

That's true...bloody hell...
9 years

Not what you guys are talking about, but there's a facebook game called Dream Man where you can create your own dream guy, and you can pick to make him fat too. smiley May be the closest I'll ever get.
8 years

Having finished Ether One I'm moving on to This War of Mine...so from pretty and bittersweet to decidedly less pretty and bitter-okthisisbleak.
8 years
45678   loading