General

So what games are you playing?

since there's more than one type of gaming, I'll talk about the three I'm currently busy with:

For my computer/video gaming it's pretty much all League of Legends all the time. They're pretty much hit the right balance between difficulty and fun.

For mobile gaming there's Ingress and then there's everything else. I know that on this forum people may poo-poo a game that actively encourages exercise, but the whole 'capture the flag for people who grew up watching the X-Files' theme of the games makes it impossible to resist!

For the tabletop i'm painting up figures for a fantasy game that I'm writing myself, which I describe as 'RPG lite': lots of mayhem and fun, without all the amateur drama exercises that RPGs have become these days.
8 years

Far Cry 4, WWE 2K15 & Minecraft (all PS4)
8 years

StillSlim:
Anyone ever played Eve Online? I used to....keep reading the wikis. Avoiding the urge to splurge and get back in there.

So i'm mostly just playing Alien Isolation.

I love me some EVE, but sadly don't have the time to devote to it to be truly badass...
8 years

StillSlim:
Anyone ever played Eve Online?

LargerGentleman:
I love me some EVE, but sadly don't have the time to devote to it to be truly badass...

StillSlim:
Being truly badass is a serious duty smiley

Indeed, especially in a game universe where you can fly spaceships as long as Manhattan Island...
8 years

Shovel Knight.
8 years

Been awhile since there's been a post in this, and the free Plague of Shadows expansion has recently come out for Shovel Knight as well. smiley Will play it some time soon. Have been playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and other things.
8 years

I've been playing Overlord a lot lately
8 years

Have been playing through Mega Man X3 of late.
8 years

Anybody into the BattleTech universe?
8 years

Game I last played was Saints Row IV
8 years
56789   loading