Gaining

Moderation??

One of the risks of gaining on purpose is you can get so addicted to stuffing yourself that you can’t stop gaining.

To avoid this, should feedees practice moderation? Should they make sure they don’t stuff to the max more than three times a month or something like that?

Or is that antithetical to being a feedee? I mean, part of the fun is eating all you want. If you’re going to be that moderate why even bother?

I'm kind of stuck on these questions. A little help please!
10 years

Moderation??

LoverBrick wrote:
Now that the five weeks is over I find myself still wanting to stuff myself every day. It's quite difficult to stop and I'm constantly hungry.

Do you wish you'd been warned about the possibility of this happening? Either on this site or elsewhere? Would you have done anything differently?
10 years

Moderation??

dimplesxoxo wrote:
Can't stop gaining....I see no problem there...

Yeah, if you can have that attitude you're golden!
10 years

Moderation??

13CrystalDreams wrote:
I'd say it really just depends on what you want and what you're specifically trying to do.

That's true--only trouble is a lot of feedees don't know what they want and what they're specifically trying to do!
10 years

Moderation??

After thinking about this quite a bit, my generic advice to feedees is:

If you gain on purpose, there is a risk that you'll get bigger than you want. And you may not be able to change your mind and lose the weight.

It's only a risk, not a certainty, but
you shouldn't gain unless you're prepared to accept the risk.

And that's okay--a lot of people accept risks to do what they love. Mountain climbers, smokers, race car drivers, etc. Why not feedees?
10 years

Moderation??

Fat Nat's take:

thegaininglife.com/podcasts/The_Gaining_Life-Episode_22.mp3

at about 1:05:50
10 years

Moderation??

Here's the Fat Nat quote:

"I would just say GO for it...cause the fat thing, in my experience... I've never known anybody to successfully suppress their interest in fat forever. Eventually everybody caves. I think. And it's so much better to just be yourself. And do what you actually want to do. And if you want to get fat--there are difficulties, like finding clothes or whatever--but just do it! If it's what you're into it's such a great thing to do. And I can't REALLY see a reason not to do it. You know, if you can afford the food, afford the clothes...and you're thick-skinned enough to rebut comments from family members or whatever that's all you have to worry about.
"So just go for it. Getting fat is an amazing thing."
10 years

Moderation??

Thanks im searching for the best shakes to fatten up my feedee. smiley
10 years

Moderation??

pampama:
please share your weigh gain shake receipt

Check the recipe section too. There is a Topic called "Post All Weight Gain Shake Recipes Here". You'll find my cake shake recipe that has Never Failed as well as the great one here.
8 years

Moderation??

oreosforlife:
I've intentionally gained to the point where I ballooned up 100 lbs (45 kg) in less than 2 years. Then, facing with fatphobia plus new health issue that scared me, I decided to diet and lose weight. (I wasn't shooting for like size 0- just for thin-ish fat-ish size)

I was only able to lose... 20-30 lbs (about 10-12 kg). I tried to eat healthier and restrict my eating. But... it's so hard to resist the temptation of overeating, especially with delicious food, ESPECIALLY with sweets and carbs. It's hard to break the old habit of overeating anything I want to, whenever I want to. I'd treat myself to one or two cookies. Then with every day passing, it'd be 2 extra cookies, then 4 cookies, and so on. I'd buy a ben jerry ice cream just to eat a bit here and there. Then, without paying attention, I ate the whole thing in one sitting. Before I realized it, my eating habit returned to my gaining eating habit lmao.

I gave up and gained back all weight. xD

Really it depends on what are your motivation at the time. Some people got super bad health scare that it makes them very motivated to eat less. Some got so sick of being too heavy (for them, such as too painful for back, knees, etc) that it strongly motivates them to stay at weight that they feel comfortable and pain-free. But yes, it's challenging to fight the "fat-logic" especially when good tasting food are fattening and available everywhere.

This whole thread describes my experience but the above response resonated with me most. I ballooned up 125 pounds and told myself that I could just pack it up and walk away now sorta like they do on that tv show, Fit to Fat to Fit. But the reality of it was that I missed all the good eating and the erotic fat chat. I lost 50 pounds but I've been slowly putting it back on since February and now all I wanna do is eclipse my former max of 305. Also, finding the time and energy to make it to the gym after lugging all your new weight around all day is almost impossible. I'm starting to think I'll never lose the weight but I'm also more and more ok with it.
8 years
12   loading