Story authors

Rules regarding stories

There are only two Big Rules for the stories section. No underage characters can participate in the gaining, (and of course sexual encounters).

And the second, while sexual scenes are alright (this is an adult site after all) try not to be overly graphic.
10 years

Rules regarding stories

I was rather surprised by this - I had a story deleted because of an apparent rule against involvement of animals in stories. I could not find any such rule on the site though.
10 years

Rules regarding stories

You know, *** this. Admins are rude, arbitrary and inconsistent. Goodbye.
10 years

Rules regarding stories

growinluvhandles wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
There are only two Big Rules for the stories section. No underage characters can participate in the gaining, (and of course sexual encounters).

And the second, while sexual scenes are alright (this is an adult site after all) try not to be overly graphic.

The best erotica need not be graphic at all. Suggestion is much more arousing than concrete facts.

I have always preferred the implicit approach myself.
10 years

Rules regarding stories

eve wrote:
FoodieChef wrote:
You know, *** this. Admins are rude, arbitrary and inconsistent. Goodbye.

The rape of a female character by an octopus using it's tentacles, was felt to be inappropriate for this site, hence the Stories mod removing it.

So, to be clear, was the issue the rape, or the octopus?
10 years

Rules regarding stories

There is NOW an official rules thread at the top of this forum.IF you feel something ISN'T covered in these rules feel free to message me & we shall discuss it.
10 years