Artists and animators

Contest:massive monsters

OK...decided to start a week early.As you know it is that time of yr. again.Halloween is almost upon us.So the subject is as follows,male or female,choose 1 of the following creatures & fatten them up.Vampire,Werewolf,The Monster(Frankenstein),Mummy,Witch or a zombie.Also...There MUST be a Jack-o-lantern in the pic!Happy Haunting!Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!My bad...Entries must be in by Midnight Oct.31st Eastern time US.
10 years

To verify...RV's pic is NOT an entry in the contest...he is my Demo artist.Also The children in his pic are permissible because they are not "visibly" involved in weightgain .They can be observers but NOT feeders or gainers.Also..IF you wish feel free to add captions to your pics.Would be interesting to see what you may come up with.
10 years

As long as it can be noticeable that she is in some way a witch she's permissible.After all Circe was a witch but didn't really look like the ones we normally see for Halloween.there are things other than appearance that can be used to denote a witch.
10 years

As long as there is something in the pic showing the woman is a witch(Sorceress for another term)Example her casting a spell or using a caldron.Same with any other type character listed...as long as "Something" shows they are or are "pretending" to be what is listed they fit.As I always say enter any pic you want that you feel fits the subject.Then it is up to the judges to determine who they feel best followed the rules & specifics.
10 years

Did consider going with a zombie - so I could make a "Walking Fed" joke - but I thought this'd work just as well

(Edit - as the text has come out hard to read -
Vampire: "Let myself go? Please - I look the same as ever"
Mummy: "And I thought I knew de Nile" )
10 years

Finally!!!Very well done & LOVE the puns!Now let's see if you get some competition!
10 years

TheCannibal wrote:

A plump werewolf enjoying her Halloween candy.
Too lazy to go out and howl at the moon smiley

nooo I was so close to winning by default smiley

very nice pic - love the shading and the candle effects
10 years

Very Nice TheCannibal.I was worried after you making such a joyous spectacle of there being a new contest that you may have forgotten.Now we have a contest!May the best drawing win(by vote of our judges).
10 years

This is my entry for the contest. I tried to get the darkness to come out but was limited on my pencils currently and the stretchmarks didn't show up as deep as I wanted them. Overall happy with it but definitely things to work on for the future haha.
10 years
attachment

Nice Conjuring..smiley Thank you for your entry...We NOW have a 3 way race.smiley
10 years
12   loading