Story authors

"searching for a story" thread

wolfpack72:
Ok, so I've been trying to find this story I read on FantasyFeeder about a year or so ago. It was about this thin girl in her last few days of work at this lab where they were developing this feeding machine for patients in a coma. The young woman sneaks into the lab at night, straps on one of the masks hooked up to the feeding machine and turns it on. It starts forcing the supplement into her making her gain weight rapidly, only for it to malfunction and go into drain mode leading to her gaining an extreme amount of weight. The story was written incredibly well. If any one out there has it, I would be eternally grateful if you would share it with me.

If anyone could link this one, I'd also appreciate it.
8 years

hurgon:
Hey - many thanks! I had to set up an account with that site to check, but when it's (hopefully) accepted I'll check and let you know.

snr6424:
No problem. Let me know if you have trouble joining the site, I can just forward you the actual story.[/quote]
I hate to ask, but could you forward me the story. I tried getting an account but I haven't heard anything and it's been a few days.
8 years

Not sure if I am doing this right but I am looking for one called Rachel & Cindi.
8 years

There is a story that I am looking for in which the main character was this girl and she was being secretly fattened by her mother so the daughter could be a babysitter of her siblings while the mother would go out and have flings. The sister of the main character herself gained weight and there was also a boy involved who desired the main character to be big as well.

I feel that the story I am thinking of may be deleted :-/
7 years

I am looking for a story I read years ago.
A girl take a vacation to Italy (i think it was italy) after graduation. Meets an Italian guy on vacation too, and the two of them indulge the whole time. Naturally they both gain, especially the girl.

I cant remember if I read it on Dimensions or Deviantart.

Does anyone no what it is called.
7 years

I am looking for a story - "Beautiful Bella." Does anyone have it?
7 years

I am searching for a story where a man wake up and finds his body has been transformed into that of a SSBBW (though he retains his genitals). He couldn't figure our what had been done to him. He then starts to get friendly with a neighbor.

Anyone know it? It had many parts.
7 years

I've been looking for years for a story that was on DeviantArt like 2010-2012ish. It was written as Halloween special, I think, and was a Hansel and Gretel tale, except no Hansel, just Gretel. The whole thing was just one scene, with the witch force feeding Gretel through the bars of the cage and playing with her fat. Ridiculously hot, but have never found it again. Anyone who happens to remember it, or, better yet of course, has a copy, let me know XD
7 years

IntrovertedSD:
Looking for a story was posted sometime this summer I'm pretty sure if not late spring. Story was about this fitness obsessed girl who goes to her Aunts place. Turns out her aunt had put on a ton of weight. The big difference here between this and other stories that are similar is that this girl doesn't really try to put on weight until she accidentally sees her aunt naked after a shower. She essentially just says screw it and decides to eat like there was no tomorrow.
cakes and innocence?
7 years

Anybody remember the long, realistic, almost depressing story about a young man who visits his grandmother for the summer where he gains weight, comes back and has to deal with his lowered social status as a fat guy? He gets rejected by a woman on his return trip, loses his old girlfriend who is now grossed out by him, gets a dead end job at a burger place where he works alongside a fit young man, gets a sort-of feeder girlfriend but it turns out she is just sadistically toying with him, gets yet another girlfriend, this time hispanic and accepting of his weight, realizes he might be bi, and eventually accepts that his life is changed forever. the story was popular here but I can't remember the title and it seems to have been deleted.
6 years
12345   loading