forum  recipes

*post all shake recipes here*2 years

Hi, quick question. I see a lot of canola oil in the gainer you but it a peculiarity more than other oils ??

*post all shake recipes here*2 years

Welp I know I am going to have quite a chuckle going through check out with all these assorted items. This is exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks you guys! Have any of you considered posting shake making vids through the video upload system?

*post all shake recipes here*11 months

I would like to make a shake one day that has a gallon of ice cream, teo boxes of brownie mix, cherry pie filling (blended smooth) heavy cream, marshmallow fluff, and chocolate syrup. I don't know how many calories it would be, but I bet it would be delicious!

I tend to keep my shakes pretty simple because I need to keep my purposeful gaining secret. I do have access to a mini fridge that's fairly private, so what I tend to do is combine a quart of heavy cream with 1 cup of chocolate syrup. That makes a 32-ish oz shake that's exactly 4,000 calories, and is just the right size to quickly down right before bed with my Chuggler.

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would like to make a shake one day that has a gallon of ice cream, teo boxes of brownie mix, cherry pie filling (blended smooth) heavy cream, marshmallow fluff, and chocolate syrup. I don't know how many calories it would be, but I bet it would be delicious!

I did the math and it should be about 26237 calories
Or about 7 1/2 pounds worth of calories. Sounds really good to me right now

I of corse used regular packaging size when none was listed so I assumed a whole bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup, etc

*post all shake recipes here*9 months

I am a butterscoth milkshake lover.

8 oz. Vannilla ice cream.
8 oz. Heavy cream
Smuckers hot butterscotch topping.
I recommend stuffing tummy with cake before any milkshake.

8 oz. Butter pecan Ice cream
8 oz. Heavy cream
Blend for a simply yummy treat

Or substitute 1/2 oz. +/_ Cinnamon powder to taste. Rather than pudding.

Not to forget the peanut butter shake. I tried penutbutter from jar but prefered the sundae topping new from reeses. The great peanut taste I crave was in it.
Same 50/50 shake add topping to taste.

Then I tried a weight gain powder shake. I put two scoops of powder in the heavy cream. It came out like pudding thick.

So I cut back
8 oz. Heavy cream
1/2 scoop powder
8 oz. Ice cream.

I recommend for those who love thick and creamy shakes.

I also make chery vanilla shake.

8 oz. Heavy cream
1/4 pound marciano chery
Blend these together then add.
1 cup chery vanilla ice cream

Very smoth creamy and tasty.

Heres a more coplicated one I Foundation it very muchas worth my effort

Eggnog

As i only have a personal blender, i Ended up with a double batch.

I used 2 small containers, a médium bowl, and a wisk.

3 eggs separed, yolks to the médium bowl.
wisk 1/2 cup sugar into yolks.
Put 8 oz. Heavy cream into blender. Add yolk mixture and blend. Made 16 oz. So I pored 1/2 into a small container.

Add 8 oz. Ice cream to the blender and blend.
Wisk egg whites in the medium bowl. Fold 1/2 into mixture in blender. Blend everything again.
Put this half into a small container, and do same with remaning half.

Haven't actually tried this yet, but I've heard great things about Serious Mass powder and made up a hypothetical recipe for it that amounts to about 4150 calories per serving:

-2 heaping scoops of Serious Mass (chocolate)
-2 cups whole milk
-1 cup heavy cream
-1 cup smooth peanut butter
-1 cup rolled oats (pre-ground)

I initially was going to use all heavy cream, but ended up substituting the whole milk to cut down on the cholesterol factor. I'm new to this sort of recipe so I don't really know how well it would actually turn out, got ideas for the ingredients from here: http://www.livestrong.com/article/438117-weight-gainer-shakes-with-about-4-000-calories/

What does everyone think? Any tips for improvement?

I have tried a powder and it made my mixture to rich and thick. I could not blend it was so thick. It says to use 2 scooops. However i has to cut back to a half a scoop. Found there seré plenty of Cals. In heavy cream. Plus I have an array of flavors. I wouldn't like just one. Peanut butter doesn't mix well. Found new p.b. sundae topping mixed in well.

teddybear0312:
I have tried a powder and it made my mixture to rich and thick. I could not blend it was so thick. It says to use 2 scooops. However i has to cut back to a half a scoop. Found there ser� plenty of Cals. In heavy cream. Plus I have an array of flavors. I wouldn't like just one. Peanut butter doesn't mix well. Found new p.b. sundae topping mixed in well.

Hmmmm I'm intrigued by the sundae topping idea, would definitely be a lot smoother than regular peanut butter. I'll look into it, thanks!
2 page 2 of 3   loading