forum  recipes

re: *post all shake recipes here*

5 months ago
Hi, quick question. I see a lot of canola oil in the gainer you but it a peculiarity more than other oils ??

3 months ago
Welp I know I am going to have quite a chuckle going through check out with all these assorted items. This is exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks you guys! Have any of you considered posting shake making vids through the video upload system?

1 month ago
I would like to make a shake one day that has a gallon of ice cream, teo boxes of brownie mix, cherry pie filling (blended smooth) heavy cream, marshmallow fluff, and chocolate syrup. I don't know how many calories it would be, but I bet it would be delicious!

3 weeks ago
I tend to keep my shakes pretty simple because I need to keep my purposeful gaining secret. I do have access to a mini fridge that's fairly private, so what I tend to do is combine a quart of heavy cream with 1 cup of chocolate syrup. That makes a 32-ish oz shake that's exactly 4,000 calories, and is just the right size to quickly down right before bed with my Chuggler.

2 weeks ago
PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would like to make a shake one day that has a gallon of ice cream, teo boxes of brownie mix, cherry pie filling (blended smooth) heavy cream, marshmallow fluff, and chocolate syrup. I don't know how many calories it would be, but I bet it would be delicious!

I did the math and it should be about 26237 calories
Or about 7 1/2 pounds worth of calories. Sounds really good to me right now

2 weeks ago
I of corse used regular packaging size when none was listed so I assumed a whole bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup, etc
2 page 2 of 2   loading