forum  recipes

*post all shake recipes here*4 years

eve wrote:
This was posted by Baconboy. -

The "Healthy" Weight Gain Shake

This shake, unlike many others is actually quite small and only fills a large glass instead of a full half gallon container, but do not let it's size fool you. Only about 2 cups it contains 1250 calories. Which consists of:
1 cup Ice cream
1/2 cup whole milk
and the key ingredient
1/4th cup CANOLA oil.

Now the key is in it's simplicity, and size. If one of these are consumed at a rate of one a day on top of a normal diet then the gain works out to be roughly 2 pounds a week.

However if 3-4 of these are consumed a day, like after every meal, then the gain can be up to 12 pounds a week. HOWEVER! That also means more dairy and sugar in the consumers diet, risking rapid weight gain and diabetes.

Rapid weight gain is dangerous because it could mean skin ulcers (the more dangerous cousin of stretchmarks) and it doesn't give the body time to adjust to its weight, meaning that mobility gets hampered quickly.

However if you really want to gain weight rapidly with less of a risk of diabetes. Drink one a day for three weeks, then begin by substituting ingredients. Replace the ice cream with gelato, replace the milk with heavy cream and increase the amount of canola oil.

I haven't done the calculations for a Gelato-Heavy Cream- Oil shake but if the oil is up to a cup per shake (which will make it incredibly runny)
it goes from 1000-1250 calories to 2500 calories, roughly. A swag of the GHO shake is probably 3000-3500 calories.

I highly recommend sticking to the basic recipe however, as it's the most stable shake and probably will not cause a stomachache.

If it does, replace the whole milk with skim till the consumer adjusts and then increase to 1% and then 2% then whole.

I am not responsible for your stupidity if you decide to switch up the recipe or get mal-nutritional related diseases from drinking this.

Ive been trying this for the past week. I use vanilla ice cream and throw in 2 bananas and make a very fattening banana shake. It taste good too and easy to drink which is nice.

My favorite smiley

1 cup canola oil
1 quart of cream
1 pint of ice cream

FATTENS me quick!

Shame this thread's OP is missing... smiley

Anyway, I've been throwing this together when I know my roommate is going to be out of the house!

1 Pint B&J's Vanilla Ice Cream (1000 cal)
1 Pint Half and Half (640 cal)
2 big gobs of peanut butter (?)
2 scoops of protein shake mix (310 cal)

The peanut butter is kinda hard to gauge, but I just take two massive scoops out of the jar with a tea spoon. About 14 servings in a jar, and there's 1/3rd of a jar left after two shakes, so I'll go with 5 servings * 190 calories = 950)

Comes out to roughly 2900 calories, give or take some. Really tasty too.

(I prefer this method over using PB Cup ice cream, because I find the chunky stuff just gets stuck at the bottom)...

I am definitely open to an improvement on this recipe!

*post all shake recipes here*3 years

I only use 2 things in my shakes and that is a quart of heavy cream and a box of brownie mix. Mix both together and it makes a very tasty shake that's over 11,000 calories

*post all shake recipes here*3 years

Got the recipe from a ssbbw.
Combined the shaker is 4 645 calories. So if you're starting your weight gain, you better start with something a bit lighter.

1 32 oz bottle of vanilla coffee creamer (2240 cals)
10 tbsp nutella (1,000 cals)
1 c sugar (775 cals)
3 broken up crunch bars (630 cals)

The texture with the coffee creamer makes it light so you can use it with a funnel.

The best part is when you see the look in the eyes of your partner when you tell her she just swallow more than 4 500 calories!
god i need a new piggy..

*post all shake recipes here*2 years

One Quart Heavy Cream
A partially melted Half Gallon Ice Cream
One Can of Sweetened Condensed milk
One Half Gallon of any milk other than Skim
A box of cake mix made into batter.
Hershey Syrup for Flavor Optional
10000 plus calories

Jazzman:
One Quart Heavy Cream
10000 plus calories

doktorliebe:
Holy cow, can you down that before bed? I'm looking to do something where I drink something before bed.

Too much for before bed. I would suggest a third of the cake batter mix. Half Pint of Heavy Cream pint of ice cream and a Quart of milk. Should pack a good calories punch

Jazzman:
One Quart Heavy Cream
10000 plus calories

doktorliebe:
Holy cow, can you down that before bed? I'm looking to do something where I drink something before bed.

Jazzman:
Too much for before bed. I would suggest a third of the cake batter mix. Half Pint of Heavy Cream pint of ice cream and a Quart of milk. Should pack a good calories punch

this sounds too good to pass up!

I'm pretty sure your glass is too small but it still sounds good.

Here's my favorite recipe, and I'd definitely recommend adding heavy cream to it instead of regular whip, I just don't have access:

-2 scoops vanilla ice cream
-1 cup whipped cream
-3 big squirts of maple syrup
-4 tablespoons of sugar
-a cup of soy chocolate milk
-cinnamon if you want it

It's my favorite despite not being quite as efficient as some others because it actually tastes good. It's very sweet and the sugar helps spike insulin so you can put on the pounds. Of course, making it bigger would help too, I just haven't built up that kind of capacity yet.

*post all shake recipes here*1 year

Hi, quick question. I see a lot of canola oil in the gainer you but it a peculiarity more than other oils ??

*post all shake recipes here*11 months

Welp I know I am going to have quite a chuckle going through check out with all these assorted items. This is exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks you guys! Have any of you considered posting shake making vids through the video upload system?

*post all shake recipes here*9 months

I would like to make a shake one day that has a gallon of ice cream, teo boxes of brownie mix, cherry pie filling (blended smooth) heavy cream, marshmallow fluff, and chocolate syrup. I don't know how many calories it would be, but I bet it would be delicious!

*post all shake recipes here*9 months

I tend to keep my shakes pretty simple because I need to keep my purposeful gaining secret. I do have access to a mini fridge that's fairly private, so what I tend to do is combine a quart of heavy cream with 1 cup of chocolate syrup. That makes a 32-ish oz shake that's exactly 4,000 calories, and is just the right size to quickly down right before bed with my Chuggler.

*post all shake recipes here*8 months

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would like to make a shake one day that has a gallon of ice cream, teo boxes of brownie mix, cherry pie filling (blended smooth) heavy cream, marshmallow fluff, and chocolate syrup. I don't know how many calories it would be, but I bet it would be delicious!

I did the math and it should be about 26237 calories
Or about 7 1/2 pounds worth of calories. Sounds really good to me right now

*post all shake recipes here*8 months

I of corse used regular packaging size when none was listed so I assumed a whole bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup, etc

*post all shake recipes here*7 months

I am a butterscoth milkshake lover.

8 oz. Vannilla ice cream.
8 oz. Heavy cream
Smuckers hot butterscotch topping.
I recommend stuffing tummy with cake before any milkshake.

8 oz. Butter pecan Ice cream
8 oz. Heavy cream
Blend for a simply yummy treat

Or substitute 1/2 oz. +/_ Cinnamon powder to taste. Rather than pudding.

Not to forget the peanut butter shake. I tried penutbutter from jar but prefered the sundae topping new from reeses. The great peanut taste I crave was in it.
Same 50/50 shake add topping to taste.

Then I tried a weight gain powder shake. I put two scoops of powder in the heavy cream. It came out like pudding thick.

So I cut back
8 oz. Heavy cream
1/2 scoop powder
8 oz. Ice cream.

I recommend for those who love thick and creamy shakes.

I also make chery vanilla shake.

8 oz. Heavy cream
1/4 pound marciano chery
Blend these together then add.
1 cup chery vanilla ice cream

Very smoth creamy and tasty.

Heres a more coplicated one I Foundation it very muchas worth my effort

Eggnog

As i only have a personal blender, i Ended up with a double batch.

I used 2 small containers, a médium bowl, and a wisk.

3 eggs separed, yolks to the médium bowl.
wisk 1/2 cup sugar into yolks.
Put 8 oz. Heavy cream into blender. Add yolk mixture and blend. Made 16 oz. So I pored 1/2 into a small container.

Add 8 oz. Ice cream to the blender and blend.
Wisk egg whites in the medium bowl. Fold 1/2 into mixture in blender. Blend everything again.
Put this half into a small container, and do same with remaning half.

*post all shake recipes here*6 months

Haven't actually tried this yet, but I've heard great things about Serious Mass powder and made up a hypothetical recipe for it that amounts to about 4150 calories per serving:

-2 heaping scoops of Serious Mass (chocolate)
-2 cups whole milk
-1 cup heavy cream
-1 cup smooth peanut butter
-1 cup rolled oats (pre-ground)

I initially was going to use all heavy cream, but ended up substituting the whole milk to cut down on the cholesterol factor. I'm new to this sort of recipe so I don't really know how well it would actually turn out, got ideas for the ingredients from here: http://www.livestrong.com/article/438117-weight-gainer-shakes-with-about-4-000-calories/

What does everyone think? Any tips for improvement?

I have tried a powder and it made my mixture to rich and thick. I could not blend it was so thick. It says to use 2 scooops. However i has to cut back to a half a scoop. Found there seré plenty of Cals. In heavy cream. Plus I have an array of flavors. I wouldn't like just one. Peanut butter doesn't mix well. Found new p.b. sundae topping mixed in well.

teddybear0312:
I have tried a powder and it made my mixture to rich and thick. I could not blend it was so thick. It says to use 2 scooops. However i has to cut back to a half a scoop. Found there ser� plenty of Cals. In heavy cream. Plus I have an array of flavors. I wouldn't like just one. Peanut butter doesn't mix well. Found new p.b. sundae topping mixed in well.

Hmmmm I'm intrigued by the sundae topping idea, would definitely be a lot smoother than regular peanut butter. I'll look into it, thanks!

*post all shake recipes here*4 months

Nearly 7,000 calories!

It has a very heavy texture so prepare your accordingly.

2 cups of heavy cream
4 cups of whole milk
1/2 cup of corn syrup
1 cup of instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups of peanut butter

Blends well. This recipe is good for a challenge but is not a daily drinker in my opinion.

*post all shake recipes here*4 months

My personal Recipe. Works like magic!

1 quart of heavy cream
1 quart of melted or frozen ice cream (flavor of your choice.
2/3rds of a cup of maltadextrin powder

I use Cyto Carb. This is the special ingredient that causes me to gain weight faster and you get a pasta like energy rush from the shakes that I often crave while I'm gaining.

Add what fruit or extra stuff that you like to boost the calories. I like to split this in half and drink the first half in the afternoon and the second half before bed. I gain a good pound of fat every time I drink a shake.

This one is really easy if you like milk shakes. It tastes like a hug super creamy milk shake. Leave the ice cream frozen if you like yours cold thick and cold.

*post all shake recipes here*3 months

Would this work frozen/semi frozen and eaten as an ice cream of sorts?

chubbynate:
Nearly 7,000 calories!

It has a very heavy texture so prepare your accordingly.

2 cups of heavy cream
4 cups of whole milk
1/2 cup of corn syrup
1 cup of instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups of peanut butter

Blends well. This recipe is good for a challenge but is not a daily drinker in my opinion.

*post all shake recipes here*2 months

eve wrote:
This was posted by Baconboy. -

The "Healthy" Weight Gain Shake

This shake, unlike many others is actually quite small and only fills a large glass instead of a full half gallon container, but do not let it's size fool you. Only about 2 cups it contains 1250 calories. Which consists of:
1 cup Ice cream
1/2 cup whole milk
and the key ingredient
1/4th cup CANOLA oil.

Now the key is in it's simplicity, and size. If one of these are consumed at a rate of one a day on top of a normal diet then the gain works out to be roughly 2 pounds a week.

However if 3-4 of these are consumed a day, like after every meal, then the gain can be up to 12 pounds a week. HOWEVER! That also means more dairy and sugar in the consumers diet, risking rapid weight gain and diabetes.

Rapid weight gain is dangerous because it could mean skin ulcers (the more dangerous cousin of stretchmarks) and it doesn't give the body time to adjust to its weight, meaning that mobility gets hampered quickly.

However if you really want to gain weight rapidly with less of a risk of diabetes. Drink one a day for three weeks, then begin by substituting ingredients. Replace the ice cream with gelato, replace the milk with heavy cream and increase the amount of canola oil.

I haven't done the calculations for a Gelato-Heavy Cream- Oil shake but if the oil is up to a cup per shake (which will make it incredibly runny)
it goes from 1000-1250 calories to 2500 calories, roughly. A swag of the GHO shake is probably 3000-3500 calories.

I highly recommend sticking to the basic recipe however, as it's the most stable shake and probably will not cause a stomachache.

If it does, replace the whole milk with skim till the consumer adjusts and then increase to 1% and then 2% then whole.

I am not responsible for your stupidity if you decide to switch up the recipe or get mal-nutritional related diseases from drinking this.

pumpui:
Ive been trying this for the past week. I use vanilla ice cream and throw in 2 bananas and make a very fattening banana shake. It taste good too and easy to drink which is nice.

What does the oil do?

*post all shake recipes here*5 days

Adamspet:
Love this site, you just gave the old man an idea for my snack. Wow. I'm looking at some of these and they are 10,000 calories. I'm sure mine is about that. So excited for myself I'm going to be a big fat Rollie pollie piggy sooner then I expect. Damn I love this feeling. Thank you all so much for your posts! 😃

You are going to both be amazed.I have known several women who added cake batter shakes with food stuffing and gained 20 plus lbs in a week

*post all shake recipes here*5 days

Adamspet:
Seriously? That would be awesome! It would only take me a few weeks to be at my 250 mark. I think 5'1 and 250 will be nice and fluffy round😄 Thank you for your encouragement and repky😃

The twenty plus in a week is usually a one time occurence or twice for one lady seperated by a year.
The good news is that you can gain 80 lbs in a few months by stuffing and using shakes and consuming at work from the vending machine.Lots of pastries such as honeybuns found in machines are 500 to 740 calories each for under a dollar. So if you wolf down one or two for each break and tack on a massive breakfast and huge lunch .Big dinner and shakes after.
40 lbs in a month has been done here .It's rare but you seemed to be determined enough to be oneof the fortunate ones. I hope you like the taste of my shake if you try it.
1 page 1 of 3   loading