Food and recipes

*post all shake recipes here*

Haven't actually tried this yet, but I've heard great things about Serious Mass powder and made up a hypothetical recipe for it that amounts to about 4150 calories per serving:

-2 heaping scoops of Serious Mass (chocolate)
-2 cups whole milk
-1 cup heavy cream
-1 cup smooth peanut butter
-1 cup rolled oats (pre-ground)

I initially was going to use all heavy cream, but ended up substituting the whole milk to cut down on the cholesterol factor. I'm new to this sort of recipe so I don't really know how well it would actually turn out, got ideas for the ingredients from here: www.livestrong.com/article/438117-weight-gainer-shakes-with-about-4-000-calories/

What does everyone think? Any tips for improvement?
7 years

teddybear0312:
I have tried a powder and it made my mixture to rich and thick. I could not blend it was so thick. It says to use 2 scooops. However i has to cut back to a half a scoop. Found there ser� plenty of Cals. In heavy cream. Plus I have an array of flavors. I wouldn't like just one. Peanut butter doesn't mix well. Found new p.b. sundae topping mixed in well.

Hmmmm I'm intrigued by the sundae topping idea, would definitely be a lot smoother than regular peanut butter. I'll look into it, thanks!
7 years

Adamspet:
Love this site, you just gave the old man an idea for my snack. Wow. I'm looking at some of these and they are 10,000 calories. I'm sure mine is about that. So excited for myself I'm going to be a big fat Rollie pollie piggy sooner then I expect. Damn I love this feeling. Thank you all so much for your posts! 😃

You are going to both be amazed.I have known several women who added cake batter shakes with food stuffing and gained 20 plus lbs in a week
6 years

Adamspet:
Seriously? That would be awesome! It would only take me a few weeks to be at my 250 mark. I think 5'1 and 250 will be nice and fluffy round😄 Thank you for your encouragement and repky😃

The twenty plus in a week is usually a one time occurence or twice for one lady seperated by a year.
The good news is that you can gain 80 lbs in a few months by stuffing and using shakes and consuming at work from the vending machine.Lots of pastries such as honeybuns found in machines are 500 to 740 calories each for under a dollar. So if you wolf down one or two for each break and tack on a massive breakfast and huge lunch .Big dinner and shakes after.
40 lbs in a month has been done here .It's rare but you seemed to be determined enough to be oneof the fortunate ones. I hope you like the taste of my shake if you try it.
6 years

What is it about cake mix that increases the gain on that scale? Is it the suger in it, or what?
6 years

The one I’ve been playing around with is about 60% heavy cream, 40% 2% milk, and then vanilla cake mix to taste. I usually try to use about an eighth of a box whenever I make it. Boy that shake really makes you feel great.
6 years

Just made a nice shake today. Not sure what the calories are and it's just the right amount of thickness.

2 scoops cookies and cream ice cream
2 huge scoops of nutella (approx 4 table spoons)
200ml Full cream milk
2 scoops of "critical mass" mass gainer

I loved it. I had it with pizza. Messed my stomach up pretty bad considering im lactose intolerant. But i was bloated and happy with the size of the gut i had for the while.
6 years

Recently modified my main recipe for easier pouring and drinking. But it has more calories as a result.
One Gallon of 1 percent milk
2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
Half gallon of plain ice cream.i e not nuts or cherries or chocolate chips.Flavor ice creams like coffee or chocolate are fine
One quart of heavy cream
One box of cake mix made into batter
Hershey Syrup optional for flavor.
Should be well over 10000 fattening calories.
6 years

*** Gamer:
New England weight gain shake:

2 scoops of coffee ice cream

1/2 cup of canola oil

1/2 cup of heavy cream

Whole milk

Coffee syrup
5 years

Cake Shake
One store bought cake
One pound room temperature butter
One quart heavy cream
No need for any syrup the icing on the cake will make it sweet.
Put all in blender and blend until smooth and drinkable.
5 years
12345   loading