General

Pokemon! ^_^

One last reminder that the Meloetta event ends on December 24.

For those of you in North America, Europe & Australia, the Meloetta event, currently running on Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games, is due to end on Saturday. This event is available through Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Get Via Internet and gives you the Mythical Pokemon Meloetta, which can't be found in the wild. Be sure to get it while you can

Meloetta can also use its Relic Song to change between its Aria and Pirouette forms in battle.
-In X and Y, an Ace Trainer in Snowbelle City will teach Relic Song to Meloetta.
-In Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, the Move Tutor is located in Mauville City.
-In Pokemon Sun and Moon, the Move Tutor is located in the Hano Grand Resort.

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

A last reminder that you can also get Arceus via code for X/Y and OR/AS if you didn't get one earlier this year, the event will end on December 31.

In North America, this is through the code ARCEUS20 and in Europe/Australia it's through the code ARCEUS2016.

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

One last reminder for Sun and Moon players to get the limited edition Munchlax with Snorlium-Z. The event ends on January 11.

For all players globally, the currently running distribution on the Nintendo Network of a Munchlax is to end on Wednesday. This distribution gives you a Munchlax with the special moves of Happy Hour and Hold Back. It also provides a special gift of the Snorlium Z, a special Z Crystal that turns Snorlax's Giga Impact move into Pulverising Pancake. The Snorlium Z cannot be obtained through standard gameplay. Be sure to get it while you can.

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I've been playing all the way over the last 20 years, hardest ones for me were Diamond and Pearl, it was only recently in the last 4 years that I actually managed to finish Pearl, and this was after not touching them for six years. And I haven't finished Diamond still, also since the online services have been shut down for all games prior to X and Y, I can't complete the National Dexes in D and P. I also haven't finished Heart Gold or Soul Silver, Lance keeps destroying me in the League so I can't continue to the Kanto half of those games.

But back on topic, I actually like the sixth gen games the best because you can get every single Pokemon from previous generations in them and in those I have finished the national dexes. Also just finished it in Sun and Moon too, so whenever the Poke Bank is updated for it, I can start on the National Dex. Although I wonder what the prize is for completing it in Sun and Moon since you get the Shiny Charm before it. Maybe it's some sort of exclusive version Z Crystal for a legendary, I don't know. I look forward to finding out.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Pokebank has now been updated so you can now use Sun and Moon with it. You can also transfer Pokemon from Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire to Sun and Moon, as well as use Poke Transporter to transfer Pokémon from the Virtual Console releases of Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow to Sun and Moon - but it's all a one-way trip, remember.

Also Pokemon Sun & Moon players who use Pokemon Bank will receive the Mewnium Z until October 2nd 2017. This will allow you to perform the Genesis Supernova Z-move with a Mew that knows Psychic.

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Pokemon GO has now been updated with Gen 2/Johto Pokemon, and a whole bunch of other stuff including new clothing/etc. Video here:

You can also get Genesect via code for X/Y and OR/AS if you didn't get one last year, the event will end on February 28.

In North America, this is through the code GENESECT20 and in Europe/Australia it's through the code GENESECT2016.

The missing Mega Stones in Sun/Moon will also be gradually released as well. They can be gotten earlier via Online Competitions as a present for entrants, but will be released fully for everyone later.
The Pokemon Company has put out a new note clarifying how the currently missing Mega Stones are going to be distributed. In the note, it explains that the Mega Stones will come through two means
First, given as a present to players of Online Competitions, such as with the Mawilite and Beedrillite in the upcoming 2017 International Challenge February competition. Here, a limited amount of players will get the code ahead of a wait period of 1 to 2 months before all players get the code.
Second is just through a code that will be given to all players through various events/online postings with no wait period
The method will vary depending on the Mega Stone and they intend to go through these methods until Summer. As always, we'll bring full details on the Mega Stone distributions as they come.

As mentioned, the Mawilite and Beedrillite will be available from the next Battle Competition.

Registration for the next Battle Competition have begun. This is the 2017 International Challenge February competition. This is a Double Battle competition using VGC 2017 rules requiring the Alola Pokédex only. Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Magearna, Necrozma and Zygarde are not allowed. Mega Stones are also not allowed. Registration will be open from February 16th at 00:00 UTC to February 23rd 23:59 UTC and battles will run from February 24th through February 26th. All entrants will get the Mawilite and Beedrillite Mega Stones

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

A last reminder that you can also get Genesect via code for X/Y and OR/AS if you didn't get one last year, the event will end on February 28.

In North America, this is through the code GENESECT20 and in Europe/Australia it's through the code GENESECT2016.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

The Mewtwonite X and Mewtwonite Y Mega Stones are now available for everyone to download.

A new event has begun around the globe. This event gives the Mega Stones for Mewtwo, the Mewtwonite X and the Mewtwonite Y. This is given with the code: M2DESCENT. Currently there is no end date known for this distribution so be sure to get it while you still can.

Also entry for the next competition to obtain the Pidgeotite and Steelixite Mega Stones is now up. As before, one must complete at least 3 battles in the competition to qualify.

Details of the next Battle Competition have been announced. This is the Kanto X Alola Regional Rumble competition. This is a Single Battle competition with standard rules requiring the Kanto & Alola Pokedex only. Mewtwo, Mew, Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, and Magearna cannot be used.. Mega Stones are also not allowed. Registration will be open from March 9th at 00:00 UTC to March 16th 23:59 UTC and battles will run from March 17th through March 19th. All entrants will get the Pidgeotite and Steelixite Mega Stones.
The special ruleset is also downloadable in the game's Download Rules option

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Next comp is for the Mega Stones for all three Hoenn Starters:

This is a Double Battle competition using VGC 2017 rules requiring the Alola Pokédex only. Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Magearna, Necrozma and Zygarde are not allowed. Mega Stones are also not allowed.

Following the reveal yesterday, the Pokemon Global Link has updated to state that the 2017 International Challenge April will not just give Sceptilite and Blazikenite for entry, but will also give Swampertite allowing for you to Mega Evolve all three Hoenn Starter Pokemon from this competition. To get these Mega Stones, you need to compete in 3 battles in the competition. Registration will be open from April 19th at 00:00 UTC to April 27th 23:59 UTC and battles will run from April 28th to April 30th.

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

The Mega Stones for Audino and Medicham have been released with the code INTIMIDATE. This code will also give you the Mawilite and Beedrillite if you didn't get them from the earlier competition.

Also the mythical Pokemon Marshadow has finally been revealed and will be a part of the next Pokemon movie:

7 years