Submission and domination

Car dependency?

I wonder, if I am the only person who are into car dependent SSBBWs?

I am not really into immobility but I find it attractive when obese women want to drive even the shortest distance due to a nice combination of obesity and laziness.

For me, it's a attractive to see a young SSBBW waddle to her closely parked car, perhaps even getting out of breath while doing it, even better if she is only driving to the mailbox, to the next door or some other really short distance.

Now, I guess if you live in a community where where almost everyone drives everywhere, you may not see it the way I do. I guess it may become ubiquitous in that case.

I live in an European city where a lot of people are walking, bicycling and using public transport. Those who drive with their own car may not always find a close parking spot.

I guess I like the contrast of the car dependent lifestyle to the lifestyle I am used to.

When I lived in the US (California) for a couple of years, I was really fascinated with how lazy and car dependent people were, especially obese people.
10 years

Car dependency?

Joey wrote:
For me it's too big or too heavy for a car that's the major turn on, also chances are if she's big enough to waddle, she won't be fitting in easy ;p

What kind of cars are we talking about here?

I mean, there is a large difference in capacity between a Morris Mini and Hummer smiley
10 years