forum  extreme obesity

extreme padding?4 years

Anyone else into it? Ever help anyone? I do regularly and am at the size/weight that I'd need help to go bigger. Anyway, just thought it would be a good discussion topic. Dare I also ask, who'd like to make it real?

extreme padding?4 years

I'm intrigued, I've never even considered mutual padding, I just always thought of it as something to do on my own, enjoy fat without the real life stuffing and weight gain.

I also imagine you must get pretty big by yourself, if your at your own limits.

extreme padding?4 years

I like to pad sometimes, I like to make my suit as realistic as possible; making fat ankles by using multiple socks, creating rolls with towels, putting on multiple trousers to create thick legs and padding my upper arms to make them look flabby. I'm not even a feedee, but I guess I just love fat.

extreme padding?4 years

Magebear wrote:
When I first started padding in my teens, with clothes bough specifically for the use, I had a 4xl short and 54" pants. I surpassed them long ago, as well as the 6xl & 60" pants.

My most recently procured padding clothes are 86" pants and 12xl polo. Hopefully I'll be wearing them sans padding soon too.

Pic below is with 8xl/74" pants almost 10 years ago

Not a bad padding job.

extreme padding?4 years

I haven't padded in a looooooong time, since my teens I believe.

This thread makes me want to do it again.

extreme padding?4 years

Gettingfatter wrote:
I haven't padded in a looooooong time, since my teens I believe.

This thread makes me want to do it again.

If you do would be interesting to see a picture of the results.

extreme padding?4 years

Wow, I'm impressed, my padding seems so amateur by comparison, although it's hard to get away with it much while still living at home.

I'd love to get large clothing just for padding and enjoying whole days in my fat suit...

extreme padding?4 years

Haha I did this when I was single. I had a pair of giant sweatpants and a big ol' hoodie that I would use to make kind of an "immobility suit" while I binged sometimes.

extreme padding?4 years

It's something I try every few weeks or so, usually nothing more than a pillow under the shirt. But it's a nice feeling to have that extra 'bulk', to stroke my bigger belly and to see it in the mirror and wish that it were real fat. I've posted a few pics and videos here of me padded.

I'd like to try taking it further though; anyone got any advice on simple padding beyond just sticking a pillow under the shirt?

extreme padding?4 years

Loups wrote:
It's something I try every few weeks or so, usually nothing more than a pillow under the shirt. But it's a nice feeling to have that extra 'bulk', to stroke my bigger belly and to see it in the mirror and wish that it were real fat. I've posted a few pics and videos here of me padded.

I'd like to try taking it further though; anyone got any advice on simple padding beyond just sticking a pillow under the shirt?

Oh yeah! Time to raid your wardrobe! Use multiple layers of clothing to create a layer of fat all over. Roll up some towels and put them in your upper sleeves to create fat arms. Use towels to create rolls or tie the pillow to your body with scarfs and then put on the shirt. Put larger sweat pants over your normal pants to create fat legs and wear different kinds of socks over eachother to create fat ankles. (I still have my legwarmers from ten years ago)
I don't do it often, but when I do I do it detailed!
1 >> page 1 of 7   loading