forum  extreme obesity

extreme padding?6 months

There are some of mine on my profile page

extreme padding?6 months

Heh heh, just for a bit of fun I 'bulked up' a bit and went out for some late-night grocery shopping. As they say 'pics or it didn't happen, so I got a shot before I headed out. you can see it in my profile...

extreme padding?6 months

LargerGentleman:
Heh heh, just for a bit of fun I 'bulked up' a bit and went out for some late-night grocery shopping. As they say 'pics or it didn't happen, so I got a shot before I headed out. you can see it in my profile...

Nicely done!

extreme padding?6 months

Going grocery shopping when I looked this big proved to be a bit of a mistake, as I had an unconscious urge to 'stay in character' and wound up buying a lot of junk food...

extreme padding?6 months

I have gone out to eat padded, quite a turn on, but beware, you will overeat. I have attached some padded photos.
attachment

extreme padding?6 months

And can I ask - to everyone who padded in the beginning or in their newbie gain days - Have you gained a significant amount SINCE you began to visualize?

extreme padding?5 months

shesgonnabehuge:
And can I ask - to everyone who padded in the beginning or in their newbie gain days - Have you gained a significant amount SINCE you began to visualize?

When I started padding with clothes I bought (not just stealing stuff from my dad's closet) I would pad with a pair of 56 pants and thought they were HUGE... I now wear a 68/70 and my padding pants are 80-86.

extreme padding?5 months

NeonNom:
Ive padded here and there, but I really need a better way of doing so.

I've been watching this forum with great interest. One of the things I've done differently in the padding world is going for more realistic weight and feel in my padding. It results in less huge of a change - but it is more real. I use silicon caulk in large (2.5gallon) ziplock bags to fatten up my belly. You can also use smaller bags for different areas. Perhaps you might use this with other methods for arms and legs. I'm not sure I would use it in the butt and then sit on it. The bag does have a limit in the pressure it will take. All you need is some serious spandex to keep things in place and then out you go. Very realistic.

extreme padding?5 months

Notsofatyet:
I use silicon caulk in large (2.5gallon) ziplock bags to fatten up my belly. You can also use smaller bags for different areas.

Wow, that's some advanced padding! Yet it sounds pretty easy to do, I'm tempted to try it myself.

extreme padding?5 months

shesgonnabehuge:

It took me about 20 odd years, but yeah. smiley
<< 6 page 6 of 7   loading