forum  extreme obesity

extreme padding?2 years

Revelate wrote:
It's actually a relief that something I used to do when I was 12 and felt weird about is actually a decently replied to thread here.

Maximum:
Haha, only 12? I've been doing this since before I even started going to school. smiley

I think I remember at around the age of 4 I was stuffing clothes down my jeans. I remember because i was busted lol. My mom walked in the room. But i'm still doing it.

extreme padding?2 years

Gettingfatter:
I haven't padded in a looooooong time, since my teens I believe.

This thread makes me want to do it again.

lovestuffing:
Would love to have a "padding" party!

Ibilis:
A padding party sounds like a lot of fun!

Padding with others? Huh. I pad on a pretty regular basis myself but always thought of it as something I do alone. But with the right crowd... yeah... yeah... it could work...

extreme padding?2 years

Well, if ou think about how erotic it is by oneself, I would imagine it would be twice as erotic with a friend! lol

extreme padding?2 years

Heh heh, the idea of a 'padding party' sounds like fun. Of course my imagination ran away with me and I got the image of a dozen-plus guys and gals, each of them 'bulked up' to the point that that look like they're about a quarter-ton each, lumbering into an all-you-can-eat place...

extreme padding?10 months

i've been caught more than once! once by my parents when i was about 5 and then once by my brother when i was trying to stuff a beanbag up my top. Luckily he thought it was hilarious and tried to help smiley

extreme padding?8 months

Wow, I didn't even realise this was a thing, I just thought I was weird ( still do it).

extreme padding?8 months

Yeah I do it solo too, but I never thought of others doing it, let alone having a party based around it.
Sound interesting...

extreme padding?8 months

FApadder:
Yeah I had no idea it was a thing... Seems like there are handful of us out there. Can't quite explain the rush I get... Probably from the wtf / taboo nature of it... Always done it solo in my room, but still......
yes there are a bunch of us out in the world ..I have many that follow me on tube..I was pretty surprised by that at first but now not one bit! I've " met" so many like minded people over the past few yrs ..incredible!
attachment

extreme padding?8 months

I would absolutely love to see some of everyone's efforts if possible by the way!

extreme padding?8 months

There are some of mine on my profile page
<< 5 page 5 of 7   loading