forum  extreme obesity

extreme padding?2 years

Well, if ou think about how erotic it is by oneself, I would imagine it would be twice as erotic with a friend! lol

extreme padding?2 years

Heh heh, the idea of a 'padding party' sounds like fun. Of course my imagination ran away with me and I got the image of a dozen-plus guys and gals, each of them 'bulked up' to the point that that look like they're about a quarter-ton each, lumbering into an all-you-can-eat place...

extreme padding?1 year

i've been caught more than once! once by my parents when i was about 5 and then once by my brother when i was trying to stuff a beanbag up my top. Luckily he thought it was hilarious and tried to help smiley

extreme padding?10 months

Wow, I didn't even realise this was a thing, I just thought I was weird ( still do it).

Yeah I do it solo too, but I never thought of others doing it, let alone having a party based around it.
Sound interesting...

FApadder:
Yeah I had no idea it was a thing... Seems like there are handful of us out there. Can't quite explain the rush I get... Probably from the wtf / taboo nature of it... Always done it solo in my room, but still......
yes there are a bunch of us out in the world ..I have many that follow me on tube..I was pretty surprised by that at first but now not one bit! I've " met" so many like minded people over the past few yrs ..incredible!
attachment

I would absolutely love to see some of everyone's efforts if possible by the way!

There are some of mine on my profile page

Heh heh, just for a bit of fun I 'bulked up' a bit and went out for some late-night grocery shopping. As they say 'pics or it didn't happen, so I got a shot before I headed out. you can see it in my profile...

LargerGentleman:
Heh heh, just for a bit of fun I 'bulked up' a bit and went out for some late-night grocery shopping. As they say 'pics or it didn't happen, so I got a shot before I headed out. you can see it in my profile...

Nicely done!
<< 5 page 5 of 7   loading