Extreme obesity

Extreme padding?

I used to pad regularly, and loved every minute of it. The feeling of all the padding packed in so tight against me, trying to move around, wonderful. Now that I'm getting my own padding, I find I like to add to it by padding sometimes, too.

I've never tried the punch balloon with water--that sounds amazing!
7 years

Extreme padding?

Gettingfatter:
I haven't padded in a looooooong time, since my teens I believe.

This thread makes me want to do it again.

lovestuffing:
Would love to have a "padding" party!

A padding party sounds like a lot of fun!
7 years

Extreme padding?

Heh heh, the idea of a 'padding party' sounds like fun. Of course my imagination ran away with me and I got the image of a dozen-plus guys and gals, each of them 'bulked up' to the point that that look like they're about a quarter-ton each, lumbering into an all-you-can-eat place...
7 years

Extreme padding?

i've been caught more than once! once by my parents when i was about 5 and then once by my brother when i was trying to stuff a beanbag up my top. Luckily he thought it was hilarious and tried to help smiley
7 years

Extreme padding?

Wow, I didn't even realise this was a thing, I just thought I was weird ( still do it).
7 years

Extreme padding?

Yeah I do it solo too, but I never thought of others doing it, let alone having a party based around it.
Sound interesting...
7 years

Extreme padding?

There are some of mine on my profile page
7 years

Extreme padding?

Heh heh, just for a bit of fun I 'bulked up' a bit and went out for some late-night grocery shopping. As they say 'pics or it didn't happen, so I got a shot before I headed out. you can see it in my profile...
7 years

Extreme padding?

Going grocery shopping when I looked this big proved to be a bit of a mistake, as I had an unconscious urge to 'stay in character' and wound up buying a lot of junk food...
7 years

Extreme padding?

I have gone out to eat padded, quite a turn on, but beware, you will overeat. I have attached some padded photos.
7 years
attachment
12345   loading