Extreme obesity

Extreme padding?

I'm intrigued, I've never even considered mutual padding, I just always thought of it as something to do on my own, enjoy fat without the real life stuffing and weight gain.

I also imagine you must get pretty big by yourself, if your at your own limits.
10 years

Extreme padding?

I haven't padded in a looooooong time, since my teens I believe.

This thread makes me want to do it again.
10 years

Extreme padding?

Wow, I'm impressed, my padding seems so amateur by comparison, although it's hard to get away with it much while still living at home.

I'd love to get large clothing just for padding and enjoying whole days in my fat suit...
10 years

Extreme padding?

It's something I try every few weeks or so, usually nothing more than a pillow under the shirt. But it's a nice feeling to have that extra 'bulk', to stroke my bigger belly and to see it in the mirror and wish that it were real fat. I've posted a few pics and videos here of me padded.

I'd like to try taking it further though; anyone got any advice on simple padding beyond just sticking a pillow under the shirt?
10 years

Extreme padding?

I've posted some pics on my profile, padded and not padded. The padded pics are still belly-only, but it's still fun to do.

Actually, fun fact; while I was taking my most recent set of padded pics my hand was shaking because I was so excited by the thought that maybe, one day, that huge belly might be real. smiley
10 years

Extreme padding?

Revelate wrote:
It's actually a relief that something I used to do when I was 12 and felt weird about is actually a decently replied to thread here.

Haha, only 12? I've been doing this since before I even started going to school. smiley
10 years

Extreme padding?

allmixedup wrote:

I just made a new realistic fat suit.

The end product produced an excellent fat suit making me appear as if I'm weighing in around 450-500lbs.

I think I speak for a lot of us here when I say "pix or it didn't happen".
10 years

Extreme padding?

Murphy wrote:
allmixedup wrote:

I just made a new realistic fat suit.

The end product produced an excellent fat suit making me appear as if I'm weighing in around 450-500lbs.

I think I speak for a lot of us here when I say "pix or it didn't happen".

lol, can you not just enjoy the fantasy for once? smiley
10 years

Extreme padding?

I used to do it all the time as a kid. I'd get a big shirt and a pillow, and act like I was a sumo wrestler in my room.
9 years

Extreme padding?

I would love some detail regarding how to go about making a "water belly" using garbage bags... How do you keep it all together?

Is there such a thing as shape wear in mens sizes for this purpose (to hold the bag in shape etc.)?
9 years
12345   loading