Extreme obesity

Extreme padding?

And can I ask - to everyone who padded in the beginning or in their newbie gain days - Have you gained a significant amount SINCE you began to visualize?
6 years

Extreme padding?

shesgonnabehuge:
And can I ask - to everyone who padded in the beginning or in their newbie gain days - Have you gained a significant amount SINCE you began to visualize?

It took me about 20 odd years, but yeah. smiley
6 years

Extreme padding?

Just did it again. Finaly after a long time i was able to do it again shame it was for a short time. I do it since I was like 12 my skill improved over time.
6 years

Extreme padding?

I never realized this was a thing. I guess I would consider myself an ex-pro padder. Before I had a belly of my own, my fake "fat belly", that is realistic enough to wear in public, started with a silicone pregnant belly costume (check eBay, it was about $100 though). They weigh a lot, are jiggly like fat, perfect belly shape complete with belly button. The only thing is the straps blow- I had a shoulder strap break causing my belly to sag once. Lol
To solve that problem and hold the thing in place, I used a bra-less spandex slimming top thing.
I wanted to experience "fat humiliation" before I gained weight, and would go to a mall, usually the next town over so I wouldn't risk running into someone I know, and hit up all the places to get snacks and wander around stuffing myself.
Now I can just wear an old shirt smiley
6 years

Extreme padding?

Marina:
You should definitely write a short story about this!

Also, do you still have the fake belly? have you tried wearing it since you grew one of your own? 😛

I've been thinking about writing something, I may start on that soon. ☺

I do, and I have. I've had quite a large appetite the past few months and since it wraps around your stomach with a big velcro belt, it's harder to eat a lot.
6 years

Extreme padding?

Misterchief:
Was it worth it? I've looked into buying one of them previously and I'd love the feeling of a big jiggly belly under my shirt.

Or maybe I'll just have to make mine bigger the old fashioned way.

IMO, yes. I had a stick figure build my whole life but always wanted to try a big round belly. I was also scared to let anyone know that (family and friends are mostly health nuts), so it was quite exhilarating to be able to put it on and experience the part of being fat that I desired, but not have it affect my very active lifestyle.
I hurt my ankle recently which has slowed me down quite a bit, and my over eating is starting to show. I definitely like the real one better, but if you can't gain weight but would like to experience the feeling, want to occasionally be fatter but worry about the heath risks, or role playing, I definitely recommend it. They are very realistic.

But, don't let that stop you from eating 😉
6 years

Extreme padding?

So a few weeks ago I picked up one of these;

amazon.com/Santa-Padding-Father-Christmas-Palmer/dp/B00FA342QU/ref=sr_1_1

Being in the UK it was a bit cheaper than the US.

This is basically an apron you'd put on over your neck, with a velcro strap to hold it in place around the waist. The padding is just foam strips, which is fine if you're only planning to use it once but for my purposes it wasn't quite authentic enough.

It was easy enough to cut the vest open without doing too much damage, remove the foam and slip a cushion inside there. The waist strap stops it sliding around, and the result is a pretty convincing and impressive belly. There's a crease running down the front of the vest which is sometimes visible when wearing tighter clothing, so I might experiment with getting another layer of the top to hide it, but all in all this is a pretty effective padding tool.

Didn't have a chance to take pics while wearing it, maybe soon!
6 years

Extreme padding?

This new year's eve was very awesome. I spent it alone wearing my fat suit. As soon as my parents picked up my sister i put on my fat suit and patiently waited till 11 PM at that point i put my plan into action. I went out to take a walk to the city center i knew it would be full of people there but i did it anyways. I think it was the longest walk i ever took in my fat suit. I got to the city center near 12 PM and the crowd was big, I walked through the crowd whiteout a care. No one seemed to care proving that people are to preoccupied to notice strange things. The walk home was very exhausting once i got home i stayed in my suit till 2nd of January. It was one of the best and worst idea i ever had but i enjoyed it despite the horrible walk home. I hope i will be able to make my suit more realistic so i can do more fun things outside whit confidence that i don't look awkward. I rely want to go ice skating in the suit.
5 years

Extreme padding?

gary566:
This new year's eve was very awesome. I spent it alone wearing my fat suit. As soon as my parents picked up my sister i put on my fat suit and patiently waited till 11 PM at that point i put my plan into action. I went out to take a walk to the city center i knew it would be full of people there but i did it anyways. I think it was the longest walk i ever took in my fat suit. I got to the city center near 12 PM and the crowd was big, I walked through the crowd whiteout a care. No one seemed to care proving that people are to preoccupied to notice strange things. The walk home was very exhausting once i got home i stayed in my suit till 2nd of January. It was one of the best and worst idea i ever had but i enjoyed it despite the horrible walk home. I hope i will be able to make my suit more realistic so i can do more fun things outside whit confidence that i don't look awkward. I rely want to go ice skating in the suit.

jgrande:
I've never spent more than a few hours with padding (I use mostly blankets so it can get pretty hot haha). What's it like to be all padded up for so long? And I know for me, the bigger the end product the better smiley but with the way I pad, it can be hard to move around due to limited range of motion with padded legs (waddling is part of the fun, at least for me!). Do you do anything to account for this when you go out in public?

It is verry exausting to stay padded for a long time and hot but i enjoy it. The fact that i stay padded for so long tunrs me into a lazyer version i walk but quicly want to sit somwere and catch my breat. Also when i pad i try to get as big as possible but still look realisti shape wise, as realistic pillows and blankets covering my body can be. When it comes to waddling i try to have a good amount of padding betwen my legs to force me into waddling even if i got a habbit of waddling from the time i didn't pad so well so i had to do it myself.
Also i looked it up that new year's eve was the longest walk i ever had padded, around 2.5 km to the city center and same back home so 5 km total also padded heavier than ever and the most people to ever see me in public like that. Up until that point the longest walk was 3 km total with close to no people seeing me and a les realistic padding.
4 years

Extreme padding?

I pad constantly smiley
2 years
2345   loading