Extreme obesity

Extreme padding?

allmixedup wrote:
Does anyone pad and then go out in public? Or wear their fat suit for an extended period of time, like sleeping in it or just wearing it around the house?

I just made a new realistic fat suit. I used a 5x grey sweat suit. And sowed various pillows/ stuffing into a special bodysuit to keep my stuff in place.i went to Walmart to obtain my material. Thank god I did. While there I was able to observe how the super obese move,walk, and interact in public. There are a lot of fellow fatties at Walmart at 1am. When I got to the register my cashier was a big girl. I'm guessing 400. She was playing with the stuffing I put on the belt. She asked me was I was making. I quickly replied "pillow". It was great.

Anyways I rushed home and constructed my new body. The end product produced an excellent fat suit making me appear as if I'm weighing in around 450-500lbs. I put it on chilled out for the evening in it and even wore it over nighttime. I wanted to get used to limited movement and to prefect the way a person of this size would move.

This morning I was eager to continue living as a super obese person. I am really enjoying this experience..To try it out and to see if it was realistic enough I wore it out while doing errands. I went through a fast food drive through and then to an ATM to warm up. No odd looks, looks like everyone doesn't even question I'm not really this fat. I drove around for awhile trying to muster up enough strength to walk into a store and buy something. This would be the ultimate test.

I decided on this one small convince store with only the owners car out front. This was a store I had never been to and one I hardly even pass by. I waddled on it. Went to the back, grabbed a drink, and made my way up front, while being mindful of my new extra girth I carefully made my way up the narrow aisle to the front to pay. At the register the guy was on the phone arguing with his doctors office. He hung up and we had a conversation about how much doctors offices suck. I'm still wearing it as I type this. It's so comfortable. I think every Friday on my day office I'm going to wear this for the entire day. I will call it "fat Fridays" hahaha.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Maybe the cashier at WalMart was 120 pounds wearing padding too. lol. Why would she ask otherwise?
9 years

Extreme padding?

I have actually been thinking about writing into one of my stories on here where he gets a fat suit and fills it with some sort of gel that simulates what it would be like if it were real fat, something that "melts" when worn for a while from the body heat to feel more authentic. Further research is needed for authenticity I think.smiley
9 years

Extreme padding?

When I was in my twenties, I love to pad myself. At times, I would go to places that I know nobody would know who I was and just be a fatty. It was fun and exciting. I love people to stare and then make comments. Now, I have gain weight so I don't have to pad anymore.
9 years

Extreme padding?

I gave this a try last night. nothing fancy, just the stnadard pillows-and-loose-shirt thing (I know, I know. 'pics or it didn't happen'..(fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo) and then went out for a few activities for the evening.

Needless to say it felt great! I had to make some accomodations (moving back the seat of my car to accomodate my new physique, etc.) but walking around in public was, well, the only word I can use for it is 'sexy'.

There's just one problem: the next time I want to go out like this, I want to be bigger...
8 years

Extreme padding?

Put the iPad on the table then on timer that should work.
8 years

Extreme padding?

I have padded in public once. It was a huge turn on. It was during the winter so my jacket covered some of my "bulges". I usually pad in private and indulge in fantasies of gaining a ton of weight and being really, really fat. I'm clinically obese now, but I can dream.
8 years
attachment

Extreme padding?

"The light bulb went off, so I went and made a huge belly with thick rubber and filled with ballistics gel. It was the best, the most realistic I have found. It hangs and jiggles and bounces. I used to love lifting it up in public to reposition it. Then I went farther, I wanted a huge but and thighs that would jiggle and gyrate when I walk. I would easily go into walmart to do some shopping with my fat suit. I would say I looked over 700lbs. I put exercise weights on my ankles so I would really struggle to walk, with panting and sweat. When I would get the disabled scooter my hips and ass would hang out far from the cart."

Wow. You are a true inspiration. I'd love to learn more about using this gel. I watched a couple YouTube videos, but how did you make a mold for your belly? Thanks for any suggestions you can provide. Happy gaining!
8 years

Extreme padding?

Bigboy90:
I had an idea
How about of you had a adult onesie type outfit and filled it with as much padding and weights as you can imagine
They can fill up quite full and it's awesome to be lazy around the house in a full onesie smiley
omg i did that when i was younger! I stuffed the legs so full of clothes and stuff that they were all stiff and I couldn't walk properly xD
8 years

Extreme padding?

It wasn't big boobs but I used a water filled punch Balloon for a big belly more than once.
8 years

Extreme padding?

I think padding is wonderful. I cant actually gain sadly, so i've learned to pad and pad well :3
8 years
12345   loading