Submission and domination

Pig farm

This is definetely a very exciting fantasy, maybe there are other feedees or feeders who would join and we could found a real fat farmsmiley
10 years

Pig farm

i been looking for a piggy to do this with honestly
10 years

Pig farm

I love that theme. I can roleplay fattening juicy female piggies all day long ! LOL
10 years

Pig farm

Sign me up! Oink Oink!
10 years

Pig farm

I totally find myself in this fantasy smiley
10 years

Pig farm

I'm really into this defeintly a fan of piggy play smiley
10 years

Pig farm

I love that very much, it is a really hot kick to imagine to do this for real, to rent a farm for a weekend and check in a feedee for some force feeding on all fours. If a female feedee is into that, it would be really hot to weigh her on a real pig scale and measure her and then see what two days of feeding like a pig would do to her.
I wrote a story called forced about it and I love the feedback that I am getting from it.

It is hot to imagine how a fat woman would react to the fattening hormones that they usually give pigs. It would have to be safe of course, but I always hear that pigs and very similar to humans, so it would be a hot surprise to see that a feedee gains so fast too and balloons up like this.

I myself am also into it, I love feeling like a pig and know that I have one inside me that is trying to get out. This shows on my recent weight gain and it will keep fattening me up till I am 300, 400, 500 pounds and I love to be called a fat pig. Right now, it does not fit yet, as I am not this fat, but eventually, when I go over 300 and surely when 400, I will look like a fat pig in truth and that will be so hot, to feel inside me how I am helpless to stop gaining more and actually want it.

I don't get off about the dirty or demeaning aspect of being a pig, but more about the having to gain and being born to gain and having phases where I can't stop eating and where I long for being force fed, to feel a tube inside my mouth and stomach and have a female feeder that is demanding and impatient with my gaining. That she wants more fat, more fat, MORE FAT!
I'm the same with female feedees when being a feeder, I love when a woman is a true pig deep inside, born to gain and fatten up and unable to stop.

Being in a real pig sty and farm, with real pigs has this kind of really hot objectivisation about it. Nobody cares about you, it is just about getting fatter and expanding.
10 years

Pig farm

I would LOVE for a female feeder to fatten me to market weight, all the while being weighed, measured, poked to determine tenderness and flabbiness. Steam baths and or saunas for pre-cooking, hmmm!
10 years

Pig farm

def one of my ultimate fantasies as a feedee
9 years

Pig farm

dizzydaisy wrote:
This is one of my fantasies. Being fattened up like a prized pig to be shown off. smiley

Blue ribbon at the county fair, going for the nationals?
9 years
1234   loading