Submission and domination

Pig farm

I guess the pig farm is so direct and powerful because it is all about having to gain and being fattened up, like a pig needs to, like it is the logical normal sequence of events, to get fatter and fatter. And to do it on purpose, to give in to that.
7 years

Pig farm

πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I volunteer as the feeder to all of you
1 year

Pig farm

[quote]Jellyrolls:
πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I volunteer as the feeder to all of you[/quote

i volunteer to be your blue ribbon prized piggy that you grew into the hog i was born to be
11 months

Pig farm

Great fun. To be fattened up with a purpose.
Getting ready for market or for the menu.
And being weighed and checked regularly to see and feel if the parts that matter are getting fat for ..
11 months

Pig farm

Jellyrolls:
πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I volunteer as the feeder to all of you

A most generous offer! There is a lot of male meat on the market. How to fatten all those piggies?
How fat do you want them to be?
11 months

Pig farm

It has started, my kinky and witchy partner is going to fatten me up with a purpose
On the menu in the festive season or on the market by November.
There will be ham on the menu, Iberian style as she loves Iberian food and wine.
Whats needed is a huge partly muscular but also a very fat slightly female butt.
And that is a challenge where some good advice from fellow feeders/farmers and witches is more than welcome.
By September there will be a party for her witchy friends, chefs and foodlovers to check the prize pig and decide whether the hams are getting big. And of course the wines which goes well with the hams are going tot be discussed.
Until then there is a check every friday where the (long) pig is weighed and measured.
It is a bit humiliating but is is also great fun!

Feel free to give advice on every aspect of:
Holding the pig
Checking the hams
Fattening methods.

Feel free to give advice.
11 months

Pig farm

Oh i would love to be part of this kind of the farm. 🐷 As a pig of course 😌
11 months

Pig farm

Welcome to the fattening pen.
My witchy partner looked at de to guest list for last years Christmas Brunch and decided that she needs 3 or 4 piggies/hansels. Male or female doesn’t matter. As long as there is lots of prime meat. Fattening up males is a challenge. It is clear is de hams she like most so if you join you will be ready for market or the menu when your butt is big and fat enough.
Like me you must be ready by November. If not your meat is sold to a discounter or goes to charity.
Evaluation in september by the chefs en some foodies.
And a check every week on friday. I had mine today and it is pretty humiliating, laying on your stomach on the kitchen table, naked from your belly to knees.
Being measured and pinched to feel the amount of muscle and fat and being told what will happen if you don’t get fat soon. But you could become the price pig!
11 months

Pig farm

YoungPig:
Oh i would love to be part of this kind of the farm. 🐷 As a pig of course 😌

Get started. When should you get on the menu? And how fat should you be before you get to the market or to theπŸ½πŸ—πŸ—
11 months

Pig farm

Culbuto:
This is definetely a very exciting fantasy, maybe there are other feedees or feeders who would join and we could found a real fat farmsmiley

I would join such a farm definitely, if it only would exist.
9 months
1234   loading