Gaining

Am alittle scared

hi. as u may or may not know. im just getting started in gaining. im only 205lbs! :C but im alittle worried lately ive been getting these chest pains that occur on either the left or right side of my chest and sometimes last only a minuete and other times last an hour. what do u think i should do?
17 years

Am alittle scared

I agree with what the above poster said, but it sounds like it might possibly be respiratory in nature, in which case it'll also be important to get to a doctor soon. It seems to me that with the change of seasons that's going on now pneumonia and other infections are more common.
17 years

Am alittle scared

well i seen a doctor. turns out im a hydrochondriac. lol he said it was muscle aches undoubtedly from my job. seeing as i had to push carts for a grocery store in knee deep snow. so i was worrying over nothing. i appreciate all your concern tho. thanks! smiley
17 years

Am alittle scared

Teddy Bear wrote:
biggerisbetterx wrote:
well i seen a doctor. turns out im a hydrochondriac. lol he said it was muscle aches undoubtedly from my job. seeing as i had to push carts for a grocery store in knee deep snow. so i was worrying over nothing. i appreciate all your concern tho. thanks! smiley

No, you are NOT a hypochondriac. smiley

If I were having chest pains I would see my doctor, and if it turned out to be nothing at all but a muscle strain on just a bad case of indigestion, I would feel greatly relieved and not at all embarrassed because it turned out to be nothing.

So, you were just being smart, making an intelligent decision to see the Doc because chest pains are nothing to screw around with.

We guys need to get off the Macho trip, and stop worrying that people will think we're "wimps" because we are concerned about a pain in our bodies. If more guys were concerned and went to the Doc instead of going through denial, then we guys would live much longer.

Of course, I don't have that problem, since I'm not on a Macho trip. That's why I'm glad I'm a wimp, because I can't stand pain, so I see the Doc, and if there is a problem, I get it fixed, and I'm better off for doing so.

A lot of times it turns out to be nothing at all, but I don't feel embarrassed for seeing the Doc for what turned out to be something minor. In the past, some people have called me a wimp, and I say "Yep, that's what I am alright! A wimp!" and I just get on with my life. smiley

Anyway, you were just being intelligent. smiley

thanks. ur absolutely right about that tho smiley wats the point in being macho if im dead. besides im not macho in the first place. its not becoming of me
17 years

Am alittle scared

Teddy Bear wrote:
biggerisbetterx wrote:
thanks. ur absolutely right about that tho smiley wats the point in being macho if im dead. besides im not macho in the first place. its not becoming of me

Nor is Macho becoming of me. smiley

I'm soft and weak, and I'm a wimp, so I would look pretty silly trying to put on a Macho act! smiley

Wearing pink ruffled panties under my clothes would be more becoming of me! smiley

Guys who are smart are not on that stupid Macho trip. Most women are smart, because when they have a pain they see the Doc to have it checked out.

Most guys would live longer if they would only get off the Macho trip and see a doc if any health problems should come up.

Yes, it's better to be a live wimp than a dead Macho man! smiley

We wimps actually live longer! smiley

haha you bet. im very emotional and effeminate myself. ive never felt like i should have been born a guy. i always felt like i was born in the wrong body. but i wont do surgury. its painful and is just too fake. not to mention i dislike needles/knifes. no tattoos for me! lol i have this friend who constantly brags about the size of his penis. its so annoying. i hate it! i dont have many friends, but do most men do that? i've never once done that. hell im smaller than average, but it doesnt bother me. i never viewed it as a big deal. haha hopefully soon my fat will cover it up so i dont have to see it anymore! lol smiley oh well. but anyway i think being macho shows how ignorant males can be.
17 years