Submission and domination

Babygirl and daddy

Oh no haha i think it´s rare to meet such rare interests in real life ^^

but beeing daddy in a kind of roleplay maybe could be nice ...
But i would like to make a girl gain and tempt her where it´s possible and then scold her for her chubby form and tease her for not being very fit anymore making her do some exercises to show her ^^

But i guess i could live without her getting back on me as a very evil naughty girl and fattening me up afterwards ;-)

i guess that´s evenly complicated ;-)

and that´s not even everything there is about that haha
10 years

Babygirl and daddy

otherland78 wrote:
but beeing daddy in a kind of roleplay maybe could be nice ...
But i would like to make a girl gain and tempt her where it´s possible and then scold her for her chubby form and tease her for not being very fit anymore making her do some exercises to show her ^^

That sounds sooo hot! smiley
10 years

Babygirl and daddy

i really would love to to it and to have it done to me a bit but pampering a sweet cute girl and see her gain a few to poke it and point it out the he oh iw would get hot enough to eat myself a lot i guess -)
9 years

Babygirl and daddy

I'm into this too!
9 years

Babygirl and daddy

Personally I am a huge fan of this integration with feeding.
9 years

Babygirl and daddy

sugar baby maybe smiley
9 years

Babygirl and daddy

I don't know what this post was originally about, but my experience with the DD/lg lifestyle and Feederism is this:

Best thing ever.

I love rubbing on my Daddy's fat belly, and I love when he grabs hold of one of my (many) rolls, and he tells me he wants to make me fatter. It's so very yummy smiley
And my Daddy is of the more gentle variety, meaning I get absolutely spoiled (there's always chocolate around!) smiley

These two kinks are naturals together smiley
9 years

Babygirl and daddy

forever looking for hot Daddies smiley
9 years

Babygirl and daddy

I have been a Daddy more than once and would love to find a sweet fat baby girl
9 years

Babygirl and daddy

I never knew I liked this idea, lol. Just letting my daddy feed me whatever he wanted, even when I thought I was getting too fat because he knows what's best.
8 years
123   loading