Submission and domination

Growing desire 4 humiliation?

OnyxStar wrote:
Sorry about the pesky "4" in the title... I wanted to fit all of it in there.

As some may know, I have committed to gaining... Finally smiley
I used to try and figure it out, now that I have (as much as the internet will let me, anyway) I have another dilemma.
I have noticed an increased need to feel like my gain is noticed, especially by my partner. It would involve being humiliated about my gain and called numerous names and such. I normally wouldnt want that, but now, it seems wonderful.

I got over the fear of what others say, I guess this is confirmation because I was never into that when Ive gained before and then lost due to pressure.

My question is, has anybody else experienced this?

I make comments about my girlfriend's weight gain. But I try not to do it too often, otherwise it loses its meaning. If you're just calling someone a piggie all the time then it becomes old.

Sometimes I prefer being more subtle about it. Like for instance, if my girlfriend sits on my lap I'll make a "oomph" sound to suggest that she's getting heavy. She'll give me a dirty look but I know she enjoys it.

But sometimes a "damn honey..you're packing it on" while pinching her belly is what the situation calls for.
10 years

I've recently gotten back into gaining too, and honestly, I have the same feeling. But I don't have anyone relationship wise to notice it. smiley lol
10 years

Hmmm...yes that´s funny when I´m the slim one i would love to tease a chubbier girl or a girl where i realize some gains ^^

But if i get a little chubby i tend to like beeing teased for my hmm....lack of control over myself or my slipping control as i always stayed fit and slim at least before ....

So since i tend to not let anything out of control even my feelings i somehow long for some girl make me so crazy about gaining sex and letting go maybe even become a little naughty cause of her nice /naughty teasing it just happens that i loose control over my feelings action or even weight gain .....

as a generelly very (at least i think ) good person with nearly now bad behavior i somehow feel a turn on when thinking about a girl who could be able to break my totla control over myself and get a bit bad in her eyes (gaining weight or beeing more naughty and emotional just cause of her )

In each case if that ever happens i really know that´s the right girl for me cause i won´t let that happening to me just by accident or some girl at all

maybe that´s the kink on that ......

giving someone you love control over you just to see (and maybe even be a little shocked ) what she can make me do cause it´s her who enables that behavior in me.....

So she can somehow control your emotions and make them extrem by making me more chubby but teasing me cause i just innocent enough to let myself become even more chubby although i know she likes to tease me .......

hard to explain everything that is involved but

for me it´s ahving another person make you do things you would be in fear of and as a normally very balanced person concerning emotions it would be the rollercoaster of feelings i nearly never experienced

Ehmm jsut ask if what i wrote was to confusing since i know i tend to write very confusing sometimes ;-)
10 years