Artists and animators

Deviantart links

I have posted the first chapter of my story on DeviantArt as it breaks the guidelines here.

This is the opening chapter of a long story, following the protagonist for twelve years. She is 11 when the story starts, but I want to make it clear that there is nothing sexual about the story and there will not be until she is over 16 (Age of consent in UK) and has a strong relationship with her boyfriend. Even then, there will be no graphic descriptions. This story focuses on Emily growing up in the family she always saw as loving and protective, until it wasn't.

www.deviantart.com/uklionheart/art/Awakening-Hearts-Chapter-1-992897682
5 months

Deviantart links

UKLionheart:
I have posted the first chapter of my story on DeviantArt as it breaks the guidelines here.

This is the opening chapter of a long story, following the protagonist for twelve years. She is 11 when the story starts, but I want to make it clear that there is nothing sexual about the story and there will not be until she is over 16 (Age of consent in UK) and has a strong relationship with her boyfriend. Even then, there will be no graphic descriptions. This story focuses on Emily growing up in the family she always saw as loving and protective, until it wasn't.

I couldn't make it very far into the story. I don't know if you broke any laws by making this story, but I feel like you have.

High key would not let you near any children after reading the little bit that I did.
5 months

Deviantart links

This is one of the best pro-fat sort of deviantart places I know of:

www.deviantart.com/jp1994/gallery/all

These are the kind of stories I like; really cute wholesome ones...just like how while I am indeed asexual (I don't care for sex) I am (contrary to the "aro" stereotype) big time romantic and I ADORE sweet wholesome expressions of love like hugs, cuddles, holding hands, resting your head on your SO, things like that smiley
4 months

Deviantart links

Estil17:
This is one of the best pro-fat sort of deviantart places I know of:

www.deviantart.com/jp1994/gallery/all

These are the kind of stories I like; really cute wholesome ones...just like how while I am indeed asexual (I don't care for sex) I am (contrary to the "aro" stereotype) big time romantic and I ADORE sweet wholesome expressions of love like hugs, cuddles, holding hands, resting your head on your SO, things like that smiley

Reading your preferences for stories, please look at my stories here on FF. I don't describe sex scenes and most if not all have some romance in them.
3 months
345   loading