Submission and domination

Force feminization/m2bbw

It is an interesting subject. I have always been tall and lean and loved really feminine women, with huge breasts and wide hips and big hanging bellies.

But there was a feedee hiding inside me all along. And although I have a very powerful masculine side, there is also a feminine side inside me that I love. And I think we all have these and depending which one we act out, we can appear more or less masculine or more or less feminine.

Now in my case, I noticed, surprise surprise, that I am getting breasts and since I am not that large yet, the prospect is to get really super large breasts when I start to gain more.

This is a wonderful gift and an unexpected one. They will never get as large as a big womans, but they don't need to and are sexy as they are.

Now I have noticed several things that seem to make you more female as a man:

1. The belly grows and makes you look pregnant.
2. Jiggle and wobble, all the muscle tone is replaced by jiggling and soft fat, you are getting softer.
3. The face gets riddled with fat, a double chin makes you look softer and fatter.
4. The breasts might grow larger than a thin womans.
5. Your FUPA (fat upper penis area) grows and your penis is starting to vanish into a area of growing fat, kinda like an artificial vagina, till it might be completely gone and only be visible when it gets hard. So in the end, it might look a little like a clitoris ;-)

I got all these details and it is exciting. Nr. 5 is scary and exciting at the same time. I have not read much on the subject yet, would love to hear your take about it.
I especially wonder what women (or men) think about 5, because since it is a natural occurrence, it must have lots of people that love it and prefer it.

Also, if you are having sex, this fat pushes against a vagina and clitoris in a woman, so it should be an exciting experience to have a little fat pillow there.

I'm not at all worried about my masculinity, since it is still there, with all these changes. And a man and a woman can look many different shapes, there is no one and only true shape. (The media, fashion industry and hollywood is totally wrong about what they show as the true and only beauty ideal)

Masculinity and power can be shown in many ways and one of them can be a huge belly and weight. And breasts seem to go with that, it just fits. If you look at a Sumo wrestler, you can see that very well.
10 years

Force feminization/m2bbw

Hmm, seems to be a taboo subject ;-)
10 years