Fat experiences

Trip to the weight loss centre

So today with the day off I decided to go the weight loss centre because I find that kind of thing fun.

So free of charge and with no obligation I walked in off the street. Except I had planned this a bit. I was wearing a normal pair of shorts but a tight tee shirt I wouldn't usually wear. Thus giving my a nice outline of my growing belly.

The lovely lady (and she was younger and much prettier than some of the womem who usually work in these places) took me in for a consult.

She asked about my weight gain and I told her how I'd been slowly putting on some pounds for the last few years but had been feeling particularly chubby for the last few months.

She nicely weighed me at an impressive 120 odd kg (around 270lsmiley and took my height and waist measurements. I asked her again to show me where my waist was again so she could get a good look at feel of my tummy. My waist is now comfortably over the healthy limit and my BMI is over 30

I told her my exercise level and she assured me I just must be eating way too many calories.

She's ready to book me in but of course i wont be signing up to lose weight and eat low energy foods.

She asked me my pants size and thought i'd be a 38. I told her I was a 40 when really im a 42 these days. She said it must be hard shopping in fancy shops, and of course it is which is why I stay right away from those places and dress for comfort.

It was a great visit and then I finished it off by going to get a big lunch

Thoughts?
10 years

You should go back after you've gained more. smiley
10 years

I have wanted to do that myself...I like the idea of going and getting weighed etc and talking about my weight gain and about my growing beer belly. Your experience have given me some encouragement to do it! smiley
10 years

CaPheSuaDa wrote:
this sounds like more fun than going to the movies ;D! in fact i'd love seeing a scene like that in a movie.
how did you manage to keep up a straight face?? you think she sensed you were not entirely serious about it? smiley
Keeping a straight face was pretty easy. Society is so filled with people getting told to lose weight i just pretended. And yeah I think she thought she had a customer
10 years