Submission and domination

Awkward moments for ssbbws?

I wonder if I am the only one fantasizing about BBWs being in awkward or slightly humiliating situations due to their obesity.

Here are a few of my fantasies. I am aware of the fact that most of them are pretty unrealistic or improbable smiley

1. An apple shaped BBW is being mistaken for being pregnant, so that she has to explain that she is obese, not pregnant.

2. An apple shaped BBW is shopping for clothes and is advised to try maternity clothes because of her big round belly.

3. A very large SSBBW with very tight clothes is standing in a balloon store and a vision impaired customer tries to buy her in the honest belief that she is a balloon, so that she has to explain that she is a woman who looks like a balloon, not the other way around.

4. A larger SSBBW visits a country where there are elevators with low weight limits and gets stuck or destroys the elevator and it's found out that her obesity caused the elevator to malfunction. They are very rare nowadays but I have seen two person elevators with a max limit of 160 kg (352 lbs).

5. An SSBBW is at a large airport and has to ask for assistance to get to the gate because she is too fat to get to the gate in time by walking.

6. A young SSBBW is using a scooter, not because she is completely immobile but because she is too fat and lazy to walk longer distances. I think this is a pretty common fantasy.

7. Furniture is collapsing under an enormous SSBBW. I guess this is pretty common too.

8. A group of huge SSBBWs trigger the collapse of a building (but nobody gets hurt). I once worked in a slightly unstable building where there were sometimes SSBBW quakes.

9. A 500 lbs SSBBW is unwittingly walking into a restaurant that is offering discounts to very obese people, she is informed by the personnel that people over some lower weight limit can eat for free and asked if she wants to weigh in.

10. A BBW that works in the food industry gains a huge amount of weight because of her work, for example as a fast food manager. She has to constantly ask her employer for larger and larger uniforms.

11. A huge American SSBBW is visiting some of the nuclear museums at Hanford, which only allows US citizens. At the gate she discover that she forgot her ID at home but she is being told by officials that her American accent in combination with her extreme obesity is proof enough of citizenship, of course she has to be weighed so that they can check that her weight is approximately the same as in her DMV records smiley

12. A huge SSBBW encounters people who think that she must be from the US because of her obesity (she may or may not be from the US).

13. A larger SSBBW gets weighed by the highway patrol and warned for overloading a vehicle with herself, after they determine that the weight limit for that vehicle is exceeded.

14. An SSBBW takes her car to service and asks why her vehicle is consuming considerably more fuel than her friends vehicle of the same make and model and after no problem is found, she is told that it's probably because of her obesity.

15. A big bellied SSBBW have to borrow pants from a slightly smaller friend, so that she can't hide her belly inside her pants but has to walk around in public with her belly outside her pants, only covered by a very tight shirt.

16. An SSBBW with an extremely large and round fast food belly walks due to some mistake into a beer belly contest and the judges award her the victory and she feel compelled to explain to them that she has a fast food belly, not a beer belly.

17. I love watching SSBBWs getting in and out of cars with their bellies squeezed by the steering wheel.

18. An SSBBW get stuck somewhere, for example a turnstile.
10 years

Love all of these
10 years

Oh, I forgot these, I love the idea of SSBBWs being treated as handicapped/disabled due to their extreme obesity, unfitness and laziness.

I am not into immobility but I like the idea of "handicapped by obesity and unfitness", SSBBWs who are still theoretically able walk quite far but who get really exhausthed quickly, so that they are not willing to walk very far and have a strong preference for being able to drive from door to door because they don't like to become totally out of breath all the time.

I like the idea of the women being a bit in denial or ashamed of this, that they are so obese that they are partially disabled; then they get into a situation where they have to explicitely acknowledge their handicap and that it's caused by their obesity.

19. An unfit SSBBW is using a handicap parking spot:
- She is offered a handicap parking spot by a hotel or housing community
- Her doctor offers to approve a handicap sticker for her, for no other reason than her obesity.

20. A handicap parking spot used by a SSBBW gets relabeled as the obesity parking spot.

21. An SSBBW is being offered a couple of seats by courteous members of the public at a crowded public place because they (correctly) think that it's hard for her to be on her feet for a longer time.

22. A SSBBW visits a theme park or similar. She tries to rent a scooter but gets an electric wheelchair instead, something with real "handicap look", I think these are not common anymore.

23. An SSBBW is visiting a building on a guided tour. She is so obese and unfit that she has to ask for permission to use the elevator instead of using stairs.

24. An SSBBW needs a seatbelt extender, in an airplane or a car.

25. An SSBBW needs to apply for permission to use some elevators or close parking spots at a campus with tall buildings, where they are only available for people with a disability. She needs to explain to administrators that her disability is obesity.

26. An SSBBW doesn't fit into the desks with tables at her college so she needs to apply for a special seating/desk solution.
10 years