Fat experiences

Got very thrilled from this

I have gone on and off over the last several years with gaining a lot of weight in a fairly short time frame. Mostly because the lack of weight gain in my life showing up on my wives figure.

During these times after several months of over eating, eating junk & really unhealthy food my appetite really becomes out of control not to mention my gut's size.

There has been several times where I go through a drive through at lunch during the week wearing my dress clothes all suited up and just continued to order fattening burgers, fires etc. The first thrill comes when the person at the drive thru see's it is only me ordering all this food with only one huge soda.

To my surprise I finish all the fattening food and get a crazy thrill to go through another drive thru and continue to order a bunch more food. At this point my buttons on my shirt look like there going to pop and my gut look like im 9 months pregnant. I then decide to pull back through the same drive thru and order a large milk shake. After the milk shake I feel as though I must have gained many Lbs. with this massive fattening feast.....not to mention I look like a bloated stuffed Fat guy in dress slacks and a nelly distended out nearly a foot and half in front of me.

I then decide to drive to a store named Bed bath & beyond where I proceed to try out several different scales by weighing myself. I am impressed by the numbers going a good 6 Lbs. over what I recently weighed in the morning time. There is a slight variance between the scales with a 1-2 Lb. range. A sales girl walks over while I stepped onto a nice digital one and clearly looks down as it display's 246 Lbs. She asks do I like that scale? A little frisky I play with her a bit while breathing a little heavy with my gut sticking out and straining my dress shirt uncontrollably. I say, I am not sure it is accurate. She pulls down another one and says try this one. As I step onto it she is watching around my huge gut anticipating the number to come up almost more than me. The number finally displays which seemed like 20 minutes and she says well there close,.... as I read the numbers it says 248.

It was pretty exciting but I thought about it afterwards and I should have thrown in "wow, I have lost so much weight" just to see her reaction.
10 years

I just had a doctors appointment because I have Covid and of course I had to get weird and it was a major I guess disappointment because I weighed in at 356 pounds. My BMI is 63.06 obese class 3 morbid obesity my body fat is 84 %. This means I carry 296 lbs of body fat, this is all according to my doctor and of course he didn’t cease to remind me that I have gained 226 pounds in the past 26 months I was July 2020 I weighed 130 pounds.
1 year

Well done enjoy being yourself and feeling sexy
1 year

Your so naughty.... my kinda girl 😉
1 year

BradyG:
I have gained 226 pounds in the past 26 months I was July 2020 I weighed 130 pounds.

Wow amazing gain! I gotta ask how you managed to put on like 8 pounds a month consistently for two years.
1 year

BradyG:
I just had a doctors appointment because I have Covid and of course I had to get weird and it was a major I guess disappointment because I weighed in at 356 pounds. My BMI is 63.06 obese class 3 morbid obesity my body fat is 84 %. This means I carry 296 lbs of body fat, this is all according to my doctor and of course he didn’t cease to remind me that I have gained 226 pounds in the past 26 months I was July 2020 I weighed 130 pounds.

very impressive gain,howd you gain it so quickly?
1 year